personal nurse || headcanon - biggs

anonymous asked: If you're still taking requests, could I request Biggs headcanons getting nursed back to full health by his S/O after nearly dying on the pillar?

he's immensely thankful he has you in his life in order to look after him, even more so when he sees you survived the plate fall. he wants to be able to dote on you, smother you with affection and love and is constantly checking on you, even though he's the one who's worse for wear. it frustrates him that he can't do this, but he's glad he can have you with him.

he hates that you have to constantly go to the effort to look after him, and always exhausts himself whilst trying to do things for himself, and usually that means you have to do double the work. he feels so utterly useless and guilty that you have to spend all this time cooped up in a room with him whilst he's nursed back to health.

but he tries to make the most of it, flirts with you whenever he can, pretends like he's lost his memory and is trying to pick you up again. whenever you're leaning in particularly close, such as when you're helping to pull him up against the pillows, he'll steal a couple of kisses, maybe even a hand will find its way somewhere it's not meant to be, and he laughs whenever you swat him away and scold him.

biggs definitely makes sure to tell you constantly how much he loves you, and always makes the effort to remind you of that, especially now he was so close to losing you. whenever you help him he always says it, whether he's calling it out to you after a scolding or during a moment where you're close to him and he's basking in your presence. you're the apple of his eye and he definitely wants to make sure you know this now.

when you're replacing his bandages, he always tries to make the moment light-hearted. he knows it must be horrible to see all the scars and bruises littering his body, so he tries to make you laugh with cheesy pick-up lines and flirtations. he says stuff like "babe, i didn't know you were into that" and steals a kiss whenever you're close to his face.