dating || headcanon - rude

anonymous asked: Dating Rude headcanons/scenarios? The sappy side of me like to see this

despite his stoic and aloof appearance, rude is a complete and utter romantic. he'll always smother you in love and affection, offering constant romantic gestures to you. he'll bring you flowers to every date, a gift at least once a week, romantic dinners out to your favourite restaurant - he's an absolute sucker for you and he makes that known with his romantic gestures. he wants to make sure you know he loves and adores you, and he'll do absolutely anything to make sure you know it.

he'll absolutely spoil you rotten, and will get you absolutely everything and anything you desire. if you mention something in conversation, he'll make sure you have it in your possession by the end of the week. he doesn't want you to go without anything, and seeing as he has nothing better to spend his money on, he might as well spend it on you. he loves seeing the joy on your face when he presents you with something you've fallen in love with, whether it be a video game, piece of clothing or just some random contraption, filling him with joy too.

whereas he isn't into pda, rude absolutely smothers you with love and affection in private. he'll steal kisses whenever the opportunity presents itself; in the morning when you wake up, before he leaves for work, during the adverts during evening television, as he helps you clean up - any excuse and he'll take it. his favourite thing to do though is when he comes home, finds you in the kitchen cooking an elaborate dinner for you both, and he winds his arms around you from behind, holding you close and peppering kisses all over your face, whispering his affections to you.

speaking of cooking, rude loves to be your sou-chef in the kitchen. the domesticity of it makes his heart skip a beat, and he loves the casual conversations you have about the mundane details of your day as you both move around the kitchen preparing dinner. even when it's silent, he revels in it, the peace washing away all the tension he builds up from his job, allowing him to disconnect from reality and just focus on you, the apple of his eye.

he tends to keep you out of the spotlight of shinra, trying not to let you get involved with anything that goes on. he doesn't want you to interact with anyone from shinra, especially no one from the turks, in fact the only one of the turks he'd let remotely close to you is elena, but that's only under extreme conditions. but of course, he can't keep you a secret forever, and ultimately endures reno's teasing and taunts about you. if reno ever insults you, rude's quick to shut him down, and block the red-head out for the rest of the day, letting his memories of you consume him, fill him with love.