crazy stories || scenario - cloud

anonymous asked: Hi love! Could I please request a scenario with Cloud x S/O? The S/O's old friends come for a visit and eventually stories are told about the S/O and all of the crazy things the S/O had gotten up to in their youth. All of these stories as a surprise to Cloud - Hope that made sense! Thank you for all your work!

You had thought it a good idea to invite your childhood friends to come and visit. You hadn't seen them in years, your lives now so vastly different from one another's, and they had yet to meet Cloud, a man they had been vying to meet ever since you had sent them a picture of him. Of course they had swooned when they finally met him, whispered praises and congratulations to you at obtaining such a hottie. It had been going well, but then the wine was opened, and you now wish you'd just agreed to meet up at a cafe rather than invite them over.

"Oh, and of course there was that one time that they tried to get topside!" one friend exclaims. You press your face into your hands, digging the heels of your palms into your eyes in an attempt to gauge your eyes out, because maybe it'd stop them from relaying the embarrassing stories they'd collated over your childhood years. It was no secret that you had been a bit of a wild child, got into all sorts of trouble and done all sorts of crazy things.

You'd told Cloud a few stories, but the tame ones. Not the ones that your friends were telling. And judging by the shock on his face when you peek at him, he definitely wasn't expecting it.

"They got caught, of course," continues the friend. "But, you know this one, could convince a rat that it's a cat. They convinced the guard to let them go, and all it took was one kiss as payment. Oh my god - has she ever told you the kinds of things she did so she could see him again?"

You stand up abruptly, ripping the wine glass from your friend's hands and pulling them up roughly, ushering them to door. "Time to go! Nice seeing you! Talk soon."

The door is closed in their faces before they can even say anything, their belongings slung out behind them, and you press your back against the door as you study Cloud. He's stood up, staring at your with his mouth slightly agape, but then he smiles and shakes his head fondly, shuffling over to where you stand. He places one hand on your waist and the uses the other to lift your chin up until your face is tilted up and your eyes stuck to his.

"Going topside? Dressing up as a guard to get into a top restaurant? Getting chased by thugs in Wall Street? What haven't you done?"

He's smiling as he says it, and you can't help but smile back as you melt into his embrace. He tugs you closer, the hand on his waist winding around your back as he presses a gentle, loving kiss to your lips. He lingers for a long moment, before pulling back and absentmindedly stroking your cheek with his thumb.

"You better not use any of those stories against me," you whisper.

"Hm. We'll see."