shy interactions || headcanon - aerith

anonymous asked: HCs for Aerith x shy!fem!reader pls :3

aerith doesn't mind if you're shy at all. in fact, she finds it adorable, and can't help but squeal about how cute you are. she thinks its adorable when you get all flustered and timid, even more so after you've showed a little bit of boldness.

she definitely won't try to force you into doing anything that makes you uncomfortable, and is more than willing to take the role of your 'speaker'. she loves to chat, and doesn't have an problems with speaking for you if you need her to. as long as you're comfortable, she doesn't mind at all what she does.

she's always reassuring you, making sure that you're comfortable in the situation and place. she doesn't want you to feel overwhelmed, and if something is too much for you then she makes sure she can get you out of that situation. her top priority is making sure you're as happy as possible.

she loves taking you to the church to see the flowers there. it's a safe space for the two of you, where you can be completely and utterly at peace, without having to worry about anyone walking in or trying to harm you. and you know that none of the monsters on the way will harm you either with aerith there to protect you.

speaking of protecting you, she makes sure none of the turks or shinra know about you. she'll willingly guard you with her life, and makes sure that you're safe and sound always. she'd hate the idea of you being captured because of her. if they do find out about you, she makes it known that you're awfully shy, and definitely won't reveal anything out of your own fear of speaking and interacting with others, which certainly will make them leave you alone if they know it'd be a waste of their time.

aerith definitely showers you with a lot of affection, hugs, hand squeezes and lots of short but sweet kisses. she wants to make sure you feel loved and adored. if she has been out exploring, when she arrives back in sector 5, she visits you first and gives you "hello" kiss and tells you all about what she saw and did.