the bet || scenario - reno

anonymous asked: Okay I have a pretty silly scenario feat. Entire Turks, so if you can indulge me, How would Reno react if the fem reader lost a bet( you can leave that part vague) and now she has to confess her feelings to Reno in the Turks main room(which is full of Tseng,Rude,Cissne,Elena and anyone else you know plz include thier reactions), wearing that sexy honeybee dress that resembles the Playboy bunny outfit (the one dancers wear in the honeybee inn, with the fishnet stockings and all). Thank you!

It was stupid. Or were you stupid? You had been the one to agree to Elena's bet, after all, but you had never expected to actually lose the bet. You should have listened to Rude, who had simply advised you that it wasn't a good idea, but you had dismissed him as being boring. It was dull in the office, with nothing to do and no one to chase, so the excitement of the bet seemed harmless, especially because you were so convinced you would win.

"Oh my god, Elena I can't do this! How about I just give you some money instead?"

Elena giggles as she ties the ribbons on the back of your costume. "Nah. It's alright, I much prefer this."

Your head falls into your hands, and you groan loudly in protest. When you lift your head up, you turn to face Cissnei, hoping her motherly instincts will show and she'll scold Elena for forcing you to do this. But you weren't one of the younger recruits, so she was less likely to come to your aid, and by that glint in her eyes you could tell she wasn't going to stop Elena. She may be known as one of the most forgiving Turks, but a bet is a bet.

"Besides, you look great! Reno won't know what hit him when he sees you!" She turns you around and stands back, raking her eyes over you and making sure every part of the costume is in it's place.

"How the hell did you get this, anyway?" you ask, turning around and observing the costume in your mirror. It's incredibly tight, insufferably so, and extremely revealing. The sight of your legs exposed in the fishnets makes your heart pound in your chest, your thoughts straying to what Reno would think - would he just laugh and tease you, or would he be floored and flustered by your appearance? You're not sure if you want to know.

"I have connections," Elena says simply.

She places her hands on your shoulders, although she stands a fair bit behind you in order to avoid being hit by the sharp point of the stinger attached to your waist. "Time to go!"

"Wait wait wait - "

"Nope!" She shoves you forwards, persisting until you're pushed into the office, Elena giggling wildly behind you as she searches the three faces in the room for a reaction.

Rude's the first to react, and he simply pinches the bridge of his nose and tilts his face down, shaking his head at you both after a moment of staring. He breathes harshly through his nose, and turns back to his computer to continue working, typing away furiously to distract himself.

Tseng lets out a strangled noise of confusion, his brow furrowed deeply as he studies you, and he turns his eyes downwards as he stands up from his desk, clearing his throat awkwardly. "Respectfully, what the hell -"

But he's cut off by a loud wolf-whistle from Reno, who's leaning back in his desk chair, hands behind his head and legs propped up on the desk. His grin stretches from ear to ear, and he shamelessly checks you out, his eyes raking up and down your body and drinking in your appearance. "Damn, I knew you were gorgeous, but this is another level of gorgeous, babe."

Elena giggles from your side, nudging you harshly with her elbow, and you gnaw anxiously on your cheek. Your heart is pounding in your chest, Reno's praises and compliments going through one ear and flowing out the other, heat rushing up your neck as you fumble for the speech you had rehearsed. But the speech dies on the tip of your tongue, and your eyes widen as you try to form some sort of coherent sentence.

"Reno! Go out with me!"

A deafening silence washes over the room, the air thick with tension as everyone pauses, their jaws dropping open. Rude's shoulders have tensed, and he turns slightly in his chair to look at Tseng and Reno. Tseng has straightened up, frown deepening and mouth opening and closing as he fights for words, before sighing and slumping down into his chair. Reno's grin has wavered, forming into an 'o' shape as he processes your words, before a bright smirk returns, and he abruptly stands up, stalking over to you and grabbing your hand.

"Can't say no to a gorgeous woman, now, can I?" he asks, intertwining your fingers with his and tugging you towards the door, ignoring Tseng's protests. "I knew you couldn't resist a bet."