dresses || headcanon - tifa

anonymous asked: Date night between Tifa and Male!reader, how she uses each of the 3 dresses out of the game in teasing but cute ways...

dress #1 [mature option/blue dress]

she wears it on a date to a fancy restaurant topside. it's an elegant restaurant, requiring elegant clothing, and the blue dress certainly is the outfit for it.

she's a little bit shy about it, seeing as it's so revealing, and clings to your side when she gets particularly cold, warming herself up with your body heat as she clings to your arm.

when she presses a kiss to your cheek at the end of the night, her loose hair brushes up against your skin, and she blushes when you take it between your fingers, holding it as you kiss her back.

dress #2 [sporty option/chinese qipao black dress]

she wear this dress to a party the two og you are invited to. the leopard print on the dress makes it fun and party-like, and thus totally appropriate for a part setting.

she can move more freely in it, dancing around with you all night. at first she's a bit embarrassed by the large slits exposing her legs, but when she starts dancing and having fun with you, all her worries wash away.

at the end of her night, her hair has mostly fallen out of their buns, but the way the strands of hair falls across her face makes her look absolutely perfect and angelic.

dress #3 [exotic option/black japanese dress with red hairbow]

she wear this dress to a festival. all of its bows and flowers make it appropriate for a festival. she really wants to embrace the culture of the festival, and this dress certainly does the job!

it's a light dress to wear, so it'll be easy for her to run around the festival with her. she can participate in games, eat tonnes of food and don't think for one moment she'll let you sit and rest! she wants to make the most of it!

over the night her hair will get slightly wild, and she may struggle with keeping her hairpiece in place all night. when you move one of the flowers in her hair and tuck it behind her ear, she blushes and is completely flustered, but can;t help but smile when you drag her off to play a game so you can win her something.