1

The weather is much cooler today. When Qiu Zhaozhao came to the hospital, he brought a coat to Qiu Xuning.

However, it was warm inside, so the coat was of no use for the time being, and Qiu Zhaozhao put it in the cabinet.

"Ning Ning, does your head still hurt?" Qiu Zhaozhao took out the thermos bucket from the bag, quickly put the food in the thermos bucket into a rice bowl, and brought it to Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning still had a frightened expression on his face. When Qiu Zhaozhao brought him food, he just stared at it blankly and forgot to take it.

Qiu Zhaozhao looked at his face and shouted carefully: "Ning Ning?"

Qiu Xuning came back to his senses and looked at Qiu Zhaozhao's eyes, which were like those of a little rabbit, red, as if he would cry in the next second.

"Hey, don't cry. If dad sees it and scolds me again, I'll give you this, so don't cry." Qiu Zhaozhao said, taking out a Dove chocolate from his pocket, and placed it on His eyes flickered, with a flattering look on his face, "Would you like to eat it? Don't you like this very much? I bought it for you."

Qiu Xuning was not happy when he saw Dove chocolate. He hugged the pillow and looked at the strange and familiar face in front of him. On her face, big tears fell down from her red eyes, forming dark wet marks against the white pillow.

Qiu Zhaozhao panicked, "Why are you crying? Your head still hurts? It's all the fault of that bastard He Zhiyuan. Our family raises him and provides him with food and clothing. How could he hit you? Dad said he was going to drive him out. Don't I'm afraid, you won't be able to see him when you go home."

She thought that saying this would make Qiu Xuning happy, but to her surprise, he cried even harder.

Qiu Zhaozhao was completely panicked, and Qiu Xuning didn't cry as loudly as usual, as if he could tear down the roof. He didn't make any sound when he cried, but just cried silently and turbulently. This made Qiu Zhaozhao feel even more sorry for him. "Don't cry, don't cry, what do you want? Tell me."

Qiu Xuning didn't say anything, just raised his red and wet eyes to look at her, then lowered his head, crying silently , stretched out his hand to wipe it, but it flowed even more happily.

Qiu Zhaozhao was anxiously running around, and finally had no choice but to call her parents. But as soon as she pressed the number and was about to dial, Qiu Xuning suddenly reached out and grabbed her hand, "Don't... don't tell Dad,  Mom."

He paused strangely on the title "Dad". Qiu Zhaozhao didn't notice this difference, but when Qiu Xuning finally spoke, her panic relaxed a lot. She looked at him worriedly and whispered: "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Qiu Xuning's voice still had a strong nasal sound. Qiu Zhaozhao quickly took out a few pieces of paper and handed them over. Qiu Xuning took them, not embarrassed to blow his nose, but just wiped his tears.

"It really doesn't hurt?" Qiu Zhaozhao didn't believe it. "You had five stitches. It hurts, but luckily your face was not hurt."

Qiu Xuning has a small face, white and tender, with big eyes, a small nose and a small mouth. Qiu Zhaozhao is the most beautiful child in his family. Even without the advice of his parents, Qiu Zhaozhao still looks down on this younger brother. Even if this younger brother has a arrogant temper, he is still rare.

Especially now, her eye circles were red, her big black grape-like eyes were filled with sparkling water, and she was looking at people with tears in her eyes. This made Qiu Zhaozhao extremely distressed. She couldn't help cursing: "They are all the ones who kill a thousand swords." He Zhiyuan, our family adopted him, but he still dared to beat you. He thought he was a rich young man. It was just right for him to be kicked out by his father. The family also saved a mouthful of food. It is better to feed the dog than to him. The dog also knows how to wag its tail. , he knows how to bite people, but fortunately he didn't hurt his face, otherwise I would have scratched his face."