123

It could be seen that Du Mingyi really wanted to regain his relationship with He Zhiyuan, so he talked to Qiu Xuning and flattered He Zhiyuan without leaving any trace. He didn't know that the flattery touched the horse's leg. He didn't even know that the brother next door in front of him also did it. Like the boy from the Zhang family, he had grown the belly of a beautiful, well-behaved and good student.

Du Mingyi could only tell that Qiu Xuning was not very old and had a childish face. He looked like he was only seventeen or eighteen years old. However, he felt that he knew He Zhiyuan somewhat, so he felt that he would not be able to mess with such a young boy. The circle I live in has no shortage of people who look young but are actually quite a bit older, so I curiously asked Qiu Xuning: "Sisters, how old are you?" Qiu Xuning replied: "

I'm 19, so I'm younger than him. One year old."

Du Mingyi was a little shocked. He was really a little boy. He continued to ask: "Then you should be a freshman now, right? After the summer vacation, you will be a sophomore? Do you want to take a break from school? Where is the school? "

Qiu Xuning glanced at He Zhiyuan. He Zhiyuan didn't say anything, so he answered honestly: "I just finished the college entrance examination, and the results haven't come out yet."

Du Mingyi: "..."

He said sarcastically: "Third year of high school? That's really young. Oh."

He glanced at He Zhiyuan without any trace, and he was a sinner. He was still a high school student, and he was actually pregnant.

He Zhiyuan said: "Eat, let's talk after eating."

Du Mingyi realized later that what he just said was inappropriate. He coughed and said, "Let's eat. This dish is really good. Auntie The smell."

Qiu Xuning glanced at him and thought this brother was quite interesting.

At night, Qiu Xuning got into bed after taking a shower, touched He Zhiyuan's hard abdominal muscles, and asked curiously: "Is what Brother Mingyi said at that time true? I didn't know you were so jealous of evil when you were a child." He Zhiyuan

also She reached out to touch his belly, listened to his words, and said casually: "It's not that I hate evil, it's just that I don't like him."

Qiu Xuning pinched his flesh, "Really?"

When he said it, he remembered it again. When he was with He Zhiyuan in the past, he suddenly got up, got out of bed, went to the cabinet and took out a box, then climbed back on the bed and got into He Zhiyuan's arms, "Do you still remember this?" Qiu Xuning

said as he said While talking, he opened the box. Inside were several pink paper cranes, which he had been keeping for three years now.

He Zhiyuan looked down at the paper crane and said, "Remember."

Qiu Xuning glanced at him and said softly: "At that time, you said you wanted me to keep it well. I asked you what to do if you lost it, and you were still mean to me, hum."

He Zhiyuan pinched his face and said hoarsely: "Why, do you still hold grudges?"

Qiu Xuning said: "I have to remember now that you were so cruel to me at the beginning. I thought you would beat me if I lost it. "

And asked: "So, does it mean anything if you give me a thousand paper cranes?"

He Zhiyuan's eyes fell on his face and said, "You want me to tell the truth?"

Qiu Xuning said, "Speak quickly. He said, wow, I was so curious before, but I forgot about it later."

He Zhiyuan said: "At that time, I was wondering if you had some ulterior motive for being good to me. If so, what are you trying to do with me? Paper cranes represent an opportunity. No matter what you do to me, I will forgive you."