146

Qiu Shuohai said nonchalantly: "You also know about genetic mutations, it's so fashionable."

Zhou Mingmei ignored him and turned to Qiu Shunming and said: "Call him tomorrow and call him back."

Qiu Shunming said nothing.

Zhou Mingmei then said to Qiu Haiyan: "Go and call him back and tell him that we can discuss this matter."

Qiu Haiyan said slowly: "Okay."

That's the end of the matter. Although Zhou Mingmei She appeared to be supportive, but her expression was unclear.

Seeing this, Qiu Haiyan didn't know what the scene would be like, but on second thought, Zhou Mingmei doted on Ning Ning, and maybe it was just like she said, it could be discussed.

Qiu Zhaozhao came to her room and said very sadly: "I saw Ning Ning's chat records with others before. The photo might be an accident. He has a child, and he was born with a woman. How could he like a man?"

Qiu Zhaozhao said. Haiyan was packing her clothes. When she heard her words, she fell silent. After a while, she said, "...did you listen to what he said?"

Qiu Zhaozhao said, "Yes, he also said that the child was raised by that girl, and he and A girl has a child, how could she have anything to do with He Zhiyuan? There must be some misunderstanding. Sister, do you think I should tell my parents about this?" Qiu Haiyan asked: "Do you want to say something

? "

Qiu Zhaozhao shook his head, "I don't know! Ning Ning has been hiding it, how can I tell it out, but compared to this matter, being gay with He Zhiyuan is worse, right? Maybe telling it can resolve the misunderstanding? "

Qiu Haiyan stopped what she was doing, stood up, closed the door, and said to Qiu Zhaozhao, "I have to tell you something." Qiu Zhaozhao opened

his eyes wide and asked, "What's the matter?"

Qiu Haiyan said, "That child is Ning Ning gave birth to her own child."

Qiu Zhaozhao: "..."

Qiu Haiyan said: "Don't look at me like that, I'm telling you the truth, that child was born to Ning Ning herself, the child of him and He Zhiyuan."

Qiu Haiyan said Zhaozhao said: "You don't have to lie to me like this. Even if he is gay, he is still my brother. I will not treat him like my father."

Qiu Haiyan said: "I didn't lie to you, I have evidence."

Qiu Haiyan handed over her mobile phone He opened the password lock of the photo album in the phone and handed it to her, "See for yourself." Qiu Zhaozhao

took the phone hesitantly and looked down at it. It was Ning Ning who lifted up the hem of his clothes to reveal his round belly. Facing the camera, he still looked a little... Shyly and embarrassedly, she stretched out her hand and half-covered her face, leaving only her eyes looking at the camera.

Qiu Zhaozhao said: "...When did you post the photo? Does Ning Ning know that you used his photos to prank her?"

Seeing that she still didn't believe it, Qiu Haiyan said, "If you turn to the left, they are all his photos."

Qiu Zhaozhao said . I was panicking and didn't want to read any more, but my fingers didn't listen to my brain. After listening to Qiu Haiyan's words, I started to move on my own. I swiped to the left and the next picture popped up unexpectedly. It was Qiu Xuning. In the photo of his belly, he is facing the camera sideways. He is tall and wearing shorts, revealing a pair of white calves. He wears a white T-shirt on his upper body, but he lifts it up slightly, revealing a rounded arc.