74

Qiu Xuning denied: "Impossible, do you think everyone will like boys?"

He Zhiyuan asked: "If you like it, don't allow others to like it?"

Qiu Xuning was speechless, and after a while he said: "You must be wrong, how could anyone all like boys."

He Zhiyuan looked into Qiu Xuning's eyes and said calmly: "You like it, I like it too, why can't Qin like it?"

"..." Qiu Xuning suddenly remembered that what he was reading was a BL novel, who liked it? Homosexuality is normal, this is a BL novel after all.

Seeing that he was silent, He Zhiyuan said in a deep voice: "Keep a distance from him from now on."

Qiu Xuning raised her face to look at him, and suddenly laughed, two pointed little tiger teeth popped out, "Even if you don't tell me, I know , you see, I don’t even talk to him.”

What he said was somewhat asking for credit, and his eyes lit up.

He Zhiyuan looked down at him and suddenly said, "There are bugs on your shoulder."

After hearing this, Qiu Xuning quickly turned to look over his shoulder, then reached out and touched his back, but he didn't see any bugs.

"Where?" He turned around and asked He Zhiyuan.

As soon as he finished speaking, a kiss as light as a feather fell on his smooth forehead.

Qiu Xuning opened his eyes wide and watched as He Zhiyuan's chin moved away from him.

"Run away." He Zhiyuan said calmly.

Qiu Xuning: "..."

Only now did he realize how bad He Zhiyuan was. He would not do anything serious, but would carry out a sneak attack.

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and her cheeks bulged.

"Eat." He Zhiyuan said.

Qiu Xuning injured his tailbone and couldn't sit properly. In order to feel more comfortable, he leaned forward on the table and took a look at the dishes. They were a bit bland. There were three dishes, two vegetarian dishes, and a plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes. Plus a cup of bone broth.

He Zhiyuan scooped him a bowl of bone soup and said, "Drink it up."

Qiu Xuning took a sip and felt the taste was a bit strange, so he asked, "Did you put too much salt? Or did you put too much MSG?"

He Zhiyuan glanced at him. At one glance, "No."

Qiu Xuning took a few more sips of the soup and said euphemistically: "It doesn't seem to taste as good as before?"

He Zhiyuan said lightly: "I added some calcium tablets to promote calcium absorption."

"..." Qiu Xuning looked at her. The soup fell into his hand, he took a sip of water, and said movedly: "I will finish it."

Although it didn't taste good, it was definitely not unpleasant to drink. It was also his heart. Qiu Xuning had to finish it no matter what!

By the time dinner was over, Qiu Xuning was so full that he could only lie down on the chair, his stomach full of water.

"Do you really want to participate in the cultural performance next Tuesday?" Qiu Xuning rested her chin on her arm and looked at He Zhiyuan and asked in a low voice.

He Zhiyuan said "hmm" in a low voice.

The program that He Zhiyuan participated in was the drama performance, Romeo and Juliet.