114

The pain came so suddenly that Qiu Xuning screamed out immediately.

This sound disturbed Zhou Mingmei. When she arrived at his door, she didn't knock on the door. She just opened the door and came in. Seeing him like this, she quickly said, "What's wrong with you?" Qiu Xuning had a layer of sweat on his forehead and

shouted. Said: "Mom... I, I have a stomachache."

Zhou Mingmei asked: "Where does it hurt? Where does it hurt? Is it the stomach or somewhere?"

Qiu Xuning hunched over and said, "I don't know... I don't know."

Zhou Mingmei said : "It's over, it may be the appendix. Get up quickly. Let's go to the hospital. Can you get up?"

Qiu Xuning cried sadly. Qiu Haiyan, Qiu Shuohai and Qiu Shunming all came over. Seeing him like this, they hurried over to help him.

Qiu Shunming wanted to hug him, but Qiu Xuning didn't want to hug him. He refused to hug him. Qiu Shuohai said: "Dad, you haven't even taken a shower. He is sweating. Of course he doesn't want you to hug him because of his bad temper. He loves to be clean. I will hug him."

Qiu Xuning was really hurt, Qiu Shuohai came. When I hugged him, I didn't smell anything. Instead, the familiar aroma of shower gel made him relax slightly and he didn't refuse it anymore.

Qiu Shunming scratched his head, lost his temper, and said, "Hurry, send me to the hospital!" It

was late at night, but fortunately the hospital was close to home, right across the street. He arrived at the hospital quickly, and the whole family went to the hospital together. It was quite eye-catching, but I couldn't care about anything else at the moment. I hung up the emergency number and went straight to the doctor.

Even if Qiu Xuning was in pain, he still had to undergo a series of examinations. After the examination results, the doctor in charge of Qiu Xuning opened his eyes wide and did not dare to write the examination report for a while.

Zhou Mingmei and the others were outside. Qiu Xuning saw that the doctor who was examining her was confused. She endured the pain and asked, "Doctor, do I have appendicitis?" The doctor said slowly, "

You... you look like you are pregnant."

Qiu Xuning: "???"

"Depending on the situation, you have a threatened miscarriage and need to undergo miscarriage treatment." The doctor tried his best to ignore the patient's gender, but he was still indescribably shocked. It was just a simple examination, but the result showed that It’s a scene that breaks common sense.

He checked again and again to make sure he made no mistake.

Seeing that he could no longer bear the pain, the doctor prescribed medicine for him first and said with difficulty: "You take the medicine first. I still have to give you this report. They are all your family members outside, right?" Qiu Xuning's voice trembled

. He got up and said, "Doctor, I'm a boy. How can I be pregnant?"

The doctor showed him the B-ultrasound image, "Did you see it? This is your diaphragm, your kidneys, and then down, your pelvis. Except for the bladder, this shadow is in the shape of a fetus. It already has a nose and eyes, and its basic organ functions are already in place."

Qiu Xuning didn't believe it, "Did you see it wrong? How could I be pregnant? Am I a boy? "

The doctor said: "Your fetus is wrapped with a pocket-like membrane. It is the same as when a woman is pregnant. It is in the shape of an inverted pot. If it is not pregnant, it may be a tumor, but... But this thing looks human. , and the fetal heart, it's moving."