58

When Qiu Xuning opened his eyes, He Zhiyuan had already put away his copybook, his back straight, and he was reading.

Qiu Xuning felt that her mouth was wet and quickly stretched out her hand to wipe it. Then she saw some water stains on the table. She immediately blushed and glanced at He Zhiyuan in a panic. Seeing that he didn't notice his side, she hurriedly touched out the water. I got a paper towel and started wiping the table.

"Such a big man is still drooling." He Zhiyuan said coldly.

Qiu Xuning stopped wiping the table, feeling a little embarrassed. After a while, he casually crumpled the tissue into a ball and threw it into the wastebasket under the table.

"What are you reading?" Qiu Xuning relieved his embarrassment and noticed that He Zhiyuan was engrossed in reading. He couldn't help but leaned over and asked softly.

He Zhiyuan covered the page and let him see the title, "La Traviata? Do you still read classics?"

This made He Zhiyuan look at him.

Qiu Xuning seemed unaware. He put his head to read He Zhiyuan's book. As he looked at it, he suddenly coughed a few times. He did not dare to look at He Zhiyuan and asked calmly: "Speaking of which, you must have read those, right?" ?"

He Zhiyuan asked without raising his head: "What?"

Qiu Xuning's cheeks were hot and she asked in a low voice: "Just... just the kind that boys would watch."

He Zhiyuan paused, with a slight smile in his voice. "What kind?"

Qiu Xuning said, "Do you really don't understand, or do you pretend you don't understand? Do you want me to say it?"

He Zhiyuan said, "If you don't tell me, how can I understand?"

Qiu Xuning said nothing. , and after a while, he said: "Just... just the lewd kind."

His voice was extremely low, with a slight vibrato, and he was obviously a little nervous.

He Zhiyuan asked, "Have you seen it?"

Qiu Xuning said angrily, "I, I asked you first."

He Zhiyuan said nothing.

Qiu Xuning also became embarrassed. He pursed his lips and whispered, "Forget it, I'm just curious." As soon as he

finished speaking, He Zhiyuan said, "I've seen it."

Qiu Xuning's breath was stagnant, and then he stepped away and left. He Zhiyuan looked further away, "Have you really seen it?"

He Zhiyuan glanced at him gently. When Qiu Xuning met his eyes, her heartbeat suddenly accelerated a lot, and the temperature on her cheeks seemed to get even hotter.

"I've really seen it. As long as the boys have seen it, haven't you seen it?" He Zhiyuan suddenly had a slight smile on his lips, which had a special meaning.

"Of course I've seen it," Qiu Xuning said.

When he said this, He Zhiyuan became interested, "What kind have you seen?"

"I, I..." Qiu Xuning couldn't tell, what could he see, those male classmates formed a group behind, and then let out, He only heard the sweet female voice, but he didn't see it, and even if he did, he didn't want to see it.

Seeing him like this, the smile at the corner of He Zhiyuan's mouth slowly turned a little evil. He put down the book, approached Qiu Xuning, and whispered, "Why can't you tell me after seeing it?" Qiu Xuning blushed, her eyes wandered, but she didn't dare to look at