37

It was as if all the blood in his body was rushing to his face. A crimson color appeared on Qiu Xuning's face, almost reaching his neck. His head was also not clear. "...It's not impossible. I, I have promised her and I can't go back on it." "

He Zhiyuan didn't speak. After a while, he asked in a low voice: "Do you like her?"

Qiu Xuning looked up at him in surprise, "No... I told you, we are just ordinary friends."

Children nowadays are actually very precocious. Qiu Xuning's junior high school had many campus lovers. When Qiu Xuning saw it, he felt that it was too early. He also secretly felt that falling in love would actually affect people's studies. Just like him, once his mind was impetuous, he would only think about it. There are all these messy things, and I can't calm down and study.

"Ordinary friends?" He Zhiyuan chewed on these four words, "What is my relationship with you?"

Qiu Xuning did not dare to look at him, and hesitated: "...cousin?"

He Zhiyuan said nothing, and after a while, he He said, "No, think about it again."

Qiu Xuning's heart was beating hard. If he wasn't his cousin, what else could he have to do with him? He racked his brains and thought for a while, then said cautiously: "A friend?"

He Zhiyuan looked at his expression with a hint of disappointment, "No, think about it again."

Qiu Xuning suddenly felt that his tongue was numb, and he opened his mouth. Said: "I, I can't think of it."

He Zhiyuan asked in a low voice: "Do you still remember what you said to me at the beginning?"

"At the beginning?" Qiu Xuning tried to think back, and suddenly an idea flashed and his eyes lit up. He got up, "Are...are we a family?"

He Zhiyuan looked at him with a dark and scorching gaze, "I remember, but you forgot."

Qiu Xuning lowered his head and whispered: "I haven't forgotten. ."

Just after there was a layer of worry and fear in his heart, He Zhiyuan's identity as "cousin" came to the fore, so that when He Zhiyuan asked this question, the first relationship that came out of his mouth was "cousin". In fact, in the same sentence At first, he rarely thought of the relationship between He Zhiyuan and him.

This was his worry, his fear, and his deepest secret. He wanted to stay away from He Zhiyuan, but at some point, he and He Zhiyuan had become much closer. It became not so easy for him to stay away. .

What Qiu Xuning can do now is to study hard and divert his attention. Because of his excessive efforts, his grades have also improved by leaps and bounds. This semester, he has been ranked first in the school from the beginning, and he is higher than the second best in the school every time. With a score of ten or twenty, there is almost no suspense about getting into the experimental class of No. 1 Middle School.

But no matter how he diverted his attention, he always had to be alone with He Zhiyuan. Just like He Zhiyuan's simple "stay with me" now, it would make his chest feel like a deer going crazy, making it chaotic and throbbing.

Qiu Xuning lowered his head and stopped talking. He Zhiyuan said: "You go to accompany ordinary friends, but you don't want to accompany me? I'm still sick." Although he didn't have any

emotion when he said this, he unexpectedly revealed a weak posture. Come on, Qiu Xuning couldn't help but raise her eyes and look at him, "You...you are in good health, maybe you will get better after a sleep..."

Qiu Xuning's voice obviously began to waver when he spoke.

He Zhiyuan listened and said nothing.

He no longer mentioned the matter of accompanying him, but Qiu Xuning became uneasy. He raised his head several times to look at He Zhiyuan's expression, but couldn't tell anything. When he got home, Qiu Xuning found cold medicine from the cabinet, brewed it, and delivered it to him. When he got to his hand, he said in a compromised manner: "Can I accompany you? Don't be angry."