50

At this time, Qiu Xuning stood outside the swimming pool with a nervous look on his face.

He Zhiyuan came over with his bag and naturally held his shoulder, blocking his escape route. "Go in," he said.

Qiu Xuning followed He Zhiyuan into the swimming pool with her legs stiff.

It's holiday now, and there are a lot of people in the swimming pool, mostly women with children, and middle-aged men in their thirties and forties. It's as lively as if they were at a vegetable market.

Qiu Xuning only glanced at it, and then he retreated in his heart. He tugged at the hem of He Zhiyuan's clothes and whispered, "There are so many people." "Well, there are a lot of people.

After all, they are on holiday." He Zhiyuan said slowly He said, as if he didn't feel Qiu Xuning's nervousness.

Qiu Xuning straightened her lips, and her delicate brows wrinkled slightly.

He really wanted to learn how to swim, but asking He Zhiyuan to teach him was another matter. Now that he saw this messy scene again, it was extremely inconsistent with his impression, and he was already beginning to regret it.

He Zhiyuan said without changing his expression: "Let's go to the locker room."

Qiu Xuning straightened his lips and stopped talking.

He Zhiyuan glanced down at him, took out the swimming cap from his bag, and put it on for him. In the process, he hid all the fine hair behind his ears in the swimming cap.

He Zhiyuan's movements were very detailed, even if the distance was a little close, Qiu Xuning could feel the warm breath he exhaled, covering him in his breath like a net.

Qiu Xuning smelled the scent of scented laundry detergent on He Zhiyuan's body. The smell was contaminated by his body temperature and exuded a gentle aroma.

His heartbeat started to beat violently, his thin eyelids trembled slightly, his eyes were slightly lowered, and he showed a quiet and obedient posture, letting He Zhiyuan do whatever he wanted.

He Zhiyuan gently brushed the tip of Qiu Xuning's ear with his finger. Just once, he saw a faint pink appear on the thin tip of the ear. He paused with his finger, slowly retracted his hand, and said to Qiu Xuning: "Go to the locker room first. ."

He Zhiyuan said, took a few steps back, and distanced himself from Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning opened his eyes and saw that He Zhiyuan had turned around and walked towards the locker room. He breathed a huge sigh of relief. He had almost been holding his breath just now.

He looked at He Zhiyuan's tall back and touched the swimming cap on his head with some annoyance and embarrassment. Can he really let He Zhiyuan teach him?

Qiu Xuning didn't know what she thought of, a faint pink color appeared on her face, and her eyes flickered.

If he had five points of regret before, he might have increased it to nine points now.

Qiu Xuning followed He Zhiyuan to the locker room and found her locker.

He Zhiyuan took out the swimming trunks from his bag. There were two pairs of the same style and the same color, black.

Qiu Xuning became nervous. He had always been afraid of the situation where he and He Zhiyuan would be naked.

Before He Zhiyuan took off his clothes, Qiu Xuning's face turned slightly red. He looked at the ceiling of the locker room with wandering eyes, and said with a stutter: "You change first, I will go out and take a look first." After he finished speaking, he did not