139

Although He Zhiyuan wanted to take Qiu Xuning to get married abroad immediately, the problem before him now was that Qiu Xuning's parents were tirelessly urging him to go home.

Basically, he gets a call every day, asking: "Ning Ning, when are you coming back? It's almost a month since the summer vacation, and school will start again if it's delayed."

Zhou Mingmei and the others were particularly nervous about Qiu Xuning, if not It was a long journey, so she would probably visit him all the time, but even if she didn't meet, she would call him from time to time. No matter what she said, she would always chat with Qiu Xuning for a while, and she would cry a lot. Zhou Mingmei almost heard it.

Qiu Xuning was frightened, and after careful consideration, she decided to go back first.

He Zhiyuan was a little confused about this, "I'll go back with you."

Qiu Xuning quickly refused, "No, you should stay here to take care of Doudou. I can't take Doudou back."

He Zhiyuan said, "Then Doudou You can't live without a mother."

"..." Qiu Xuning was a little resistant to this title, but he didn't struggle with the title at this time. He said seriously: "You have to be busy too. If we go back together, who will come to see Doudou?" You can't leave everything to the nanny, right? Either you and I will be by his side, or just one of us, right?"

He Zhiyuan said nothing.

Qiu Xuning grabbed his hand and shook it gently, "I'll go back alone, okay? I can promise that I will only stay for half a month, and then I will come back. I don't want to stay at home for too long. I also want Doudou." Ah."

After a while, He Zhiyuan said, "Go back."

He relaxed, but Qiu Xuning was a little reluctant. He stretched out his hand, hooked He Zhiyuan's finger, and whispered: "When we come back, let's go there Right."

"Which one?"

Qiu Xuning said, "Didn't you say we're going to get married? Have you forgotten?"

He Zhiyuan laughed and said, "I always remember that it was you who disrupted this plan."

So, Qiu Xuning felt a little embarrassed, "...There is nothing we can do about it. I will be back soon, I promise!" Even so,

Qiu Xuning didn't really have any confidence in his heart. He also went home alone to celebrate the New Year's Eve this year. , Zhou Mingmei and the others always took her to visit relatives, and she was dragged back until school was about to start before she was released by Zhou Mingmei.

I couldn't spend New Year's Eve with He Zhiyuan this year, but there was nothing I could do about it. He was still studying, so there was no reason not to go home.

In early August, Qiu Xuning returned home by plane.

The family has changed a lot in the past six months. The yard outside has been renovated and there is a very grand fence. The flower seeds Qiu Xuning planted when he was in high school have bloomed several times, and some have withered. They were picked up by Zhou Mingmei. I shoveled it off and planted other flowers inside, which actually grew very well and were in full bloom in this midsummer. A breeze blew, and the flowers swayed and sent a faint fragrance, which seemed a bit strange even in summer. Very leisurely and comfortable.

Qiu Xuning came back from the city and felt a little motion sick. When she got home, she was still feeling sleepy and a little nauseous.

It was just after eleven o'clock when she got home, just in time for lunch. Zhou Mingmei happily bought a lot of vegetables to prepare a big meal.