5

The school that He Zhiyuan attends now is the No. 1 Middle School that Zhou Mingmei has longed for. The No. 1 Middle School in this county is relatively famous in surrounding cities and counties.

However, it is a private school with high tuition fees. Of course, the money is not from the Qiu family, but from the He family. The lawyer who took care of all matters arranged He Zhiyuan to attend this school, and the tuition fees were paid for by this lawyer. Otherwise, given the virtues of the Qiu family, He Zhiyuan probably wouldn't have been able to study at all.

Now half a month has passed since the incident at He Zhiyuan's house. He Zhiyuan has become accustomed to the current situation. He has adapted quickly. If Qiu Xuning hadn't sneaked into his room to steal the watch, he would not have been angry and attacked Qiu Xuning.

He is a very tolerant person, but he cannot control himself on some things.

He Zhiyuan took out the watch. The watch seemed to be old. It was a relic of He Zhiyuan's parents. In order to avoid being too conspicuous, he even removed the watch strap, but he didn't expect it to be turned out.

When He's father and mother died suddenly, Nuo Da's family fortune also collapsed in an instant. He lost his parents and his home overnight. In this strange place, he only had this watch to comfort him.

After school in the afternoon, He Zhiyuan carried his schoolbag on one shoulder and was about to walk to the classroom door. A girl grabbed his clothes and asked softly: "Well, He Zhiyuan, it's Liu Yulu's birthday in the class. We are inviting everyone to dinner. Are you coming? Huh?"

He Zhiyuan paused, looked back at her, and said in a cold tone: "I'm not going."

The girl said, "Everyone is going, why don't you come too? You didn't come to the class dinner last time."

He Zhiyuan said : "I said, I won't go."

His expression was not kind, or he himself did not look kind. His eyes, which were lighter in color and a little amber, were always blurred due to the light color. He seems a bit wild and indifferent, and when he looks at people, he also has a sense of compulsion.

After all, he grew up in a wealthy family, and his demeanor and aura cannot be cultivated in such a small county.

Those who are knowledgeable can recognize that the clothes he is wearing are all brand-name goods, and they cost tens of thousands. Everyone guessed that his family must be very wealthy, but he is very low-key. Apart from the clothes on his body, he Never reveal his wealth.

Such a boy has captivated the hearts of many girls. In his class alone, according to incomplete statistics from idle people, at least half of the girls have a crush on him.

However, He Zhiyuan had no way of knowing about this kind of thing. He had just arrived at this school not long ago and had no acquaintance with anyone. He didn't seem to want to have anything to do with others, so no one knew his actual situation.

The girl was rejected mercilessly by He Zhiyuan, and she shook her head helplessly at Liu Yulu behind her. This man refused to take soft and hard advice, and followed him like the wind. There was no way she could invite him over.

After Zhou Mingmei promised him to go to school, Qiu Xuning started packing his things and went to school immediately.

He took two weeks of sick leave, and I'm afraid he will fall behind a lot in his classes. He is used to living and studying with self-discipline, and he can take care of things properly without anyone having to say anything.

Following his memory, he went to school. Teacher Jiang, the head teacher, was a little surprised that he returned to school early, but he was still pleased. Seeing that his injury was not healed yet, he allowed him to wear a hat in class, "If you are not used to it or the wound hurts, Just tell the teacher, and the teacher will approve your leave and let you go home and rest."