145

Qiu Xuning said to He Zhiyuan: "I knew they would scold me a long time ago. Although they didn't hit me, they hit you." He

stopped crying now and his tone became calmer.

Qiu Xuning said: "I'll tell you a secret."

After getting emotional, Qiu Xuning's face became hot, and his mind seemed to be less clear. It was as if he had opened up his chat box and had many things to say to He Zhiyuan, "You can When I talk to myself, I can just forget it if I hear it."

He sniffed, looked at the bright lights in front of him, and said softly: "I don't have a father, I only have one mother. My mother is very strong and can control everything. She is very in charge. She doesn’t allow me to do this or that. She arranges my life and study clearly. Whatever I want to buy, I have to get her approval. Of course, she usually won’t agree. She always has her own opinions. There are many reasons to convince me. I am afraid of her. She doesn’t like to smile in front of me. I have never seen her smile. I often wonder, does she not like me? Then I will do everything. If it's very good, will she like me? Will she laugh? So I have lived according to the rhythm she gave me since I was a child. I dare not ask her for anything anymore, and I dare not tell her anything. Real thoughts."

"I knew that I liked boys when I was 16. There were boys and girls in the class secretly falling in love, and there were also girls who liked me and secretly wrote me little notes and wanted to ask me out. But I I like to secretly look at the sports student sitting in the corner. He is very tall and handsome. Sometimes when he comes back from playing basketball, he will take off his sports clothes, revealing his healthy body full of sweat. As soon as I see it, my face turns red, like a little boy. Girls also want to ask him out - don't look at me like that, I just have a slight crush on him, and I don't dare to really ask him out. Anyway, I knew at that time that I liked a boy, not a girl , but my mother would never agree, so I have never told her that it would be fine if I knew it as a secret. Now that they have such a big reaction, I have known it for a long time, and they will not Agreed."

Qiu Xuning was in a particularly low mood, but she didn't cry anymore. He had cried enough just now, "I occasionally see love stories between men written in books, and I wonder if I can be so confident and confident. When a man falls in love, maybe I met you because of this idea of ​​mine. I don’t want to be separated from you."

He Zhiyuan said: "We will not separate."

After a pause, his voice became a little lower and he said, "Since You said so much, I will also tell you a secret."

Qiu Xuning looked up at him, because he had cried, his black eyes were slightly brighter, still clear and bright, "What secret?"

He Zhiyuan said: "I hate it so much Your parents."

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment, and said with some embarrassment: "I know this too."

He Zhiyuan stared into his eyes and whispered: "I have selfish motives, I hope they will not want you because of this, so you It's just me."

Qiu Xuning looked at him blankly, and he didn't seem to find anything strange when he heard such words.

He Zhiyuan said: "But I know it's impossible. They care about you as much as I do. If you insist, they will compromise."

Qiu Xuning denied: "How is it possible!"

He Zhiyuan said: "You have been a good boy for a long time, and you don't know that this is very important." It's normal, because you have never been rebellious."

Qiu Xuning was inexplicably amused by his words, "You seem to be very experienced."

He Zhiyuan said, "I used to be very rebellious, and I also went against my parents. I felt that they were in charge of too much." Many, after they are gone, thinking about everything in the past, I did do many things wrong, but in a parent-child relationship, as long as parents care more about their children, they will always compromise." Qiu Xuning said: "I also