117

After separating from He Zhiyuan, Qiu Haiyan didn't speak again along the way, and Qiu Xuning didn't dare to say anything more. The two returned home in silence.

Zhou Mingmei actually made him a supper, which was sweet potato porridge. The sweet potatoes were glutinous and fragrant. The side dishes were also freshly fried. When she saw Qiu Xuning coming back, she asked, "Did the doctor tell me what's wrong?" , your stomach hurts so much?"

Qiu Haiyan said angrily: "There is nothing wrong, she is very healthy."

Zhou Mingmei saw that Qiu Xuning's eyes were red and swollen, "Why are your eyes so red and you are crying?"

Qiu Haiyan was cold . She said in a low voice: "Mom, please leave him alone and let him eat and go to bed. We will talk about anything tomorrow." Her tone

was not very good. Zhou Ming looked at her and said, "Why are you so angry? Did you eat? "

Qiu Haiyan glanced at Qiu Xuning, who turned her head away dejectedly and lowered her head to drink her porridge.

Qiu Haiyan said: "Mom, I'm going to bed."

Zhou Mingmei said: "Go, hurry up."

Qiu Haiyan went back to the room, Qiu Xuning drank less than half a bowl of porridge, and her stomach suddenly felt warm. Zhou Mingmei talked to him, "Does your stomach still hurt?"

Qiu Xuning shook her head, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

Zhou Mingmei said, "After an examination, the doctor didn't say anything?"

Qiu Xuning said vaguely: "Nothing said."

Zhou Mingmei frowned, remembering that they both came back empty-handed, and asked: "What about the inspection report? I spent money on it, but I didn't get the report back?"

Qiu Xuning was afraid that she would go to the hospital to ask for it, so she quickly thought of a reason, "The report I threw it away."

Zhou Mingmei said, "Why did you throw it away?"

She became suspicious, "Tell me, there won't be anything wrong with it, right?"

Qiu Xuning denied, "It's really not."

Zhou Mingmei became nervous and said: " Don't lie to me, I'm your mother, you still want to hide this kind of thing from me?"

Qiu Xuning was a little helpless, "It's really not, I'm fine."

He had just been crying for so long, and he was a little bit out of energy, and he really couldn't cope with it. Zhou Mingmei’s question.

Zhou Mingmei said, "I'll ask your sister."

After she finished speaking, she got up and went to find Qiu Haiyan.

Qiu Xuning also became nervous, raised her voice, and said loudly: "It's really okay, Mom, don't worry about it."

Zhou Mingmei looked back at him and asked, "Then why are you crying?"

Qiu Xuning paused and said, "You're back. When I saw a wild dog, I was frightened. My sister even took me to eat something, otherwise you can ask her."

Zhou Mingmei came back, sat down, and said, "Forget it, anyway, as long as you know, I am your mother , come to me if you have anything. If you have any serious illness, the family will treat it for you. I just went to ask, and the villa can be sold for five million. I don’t believe that even millions of dollars can’t cure any disease. "."

Qiu Xuning looked up at her in surprise, Zhou Mingmei said, "So don't hide it from me, you know? Money is nothing, you are doing well is the most important thing."