77

Qiu Xuning raised her thin eyelids and quickly glanced at He Zhiyuan's expression. Seeing that his expression was wrong, he hesitated and changed his words: "Twice a day is fine..."

He Zhiyuan asked in a low voice: "Do you know what you are talking about? What?"

Qiu Xuning's eyes were wandering, and her face was so red that it seemed like she was about to bleed. "I just want to kiss him."

He Zhiyuan said nothing.

Qiu Xuning raised the pink letter paper in his hand and stuttered: "Do you agree? If you think it's okay, I will write it for you. It will definitely be better than what they wrote." The

roles seemed to have been reversed, and He Zhiyuan's eyes were dark. Shen, couldn't help rubbing his fingertips. He really didn't expect Qiu Xuning to say such things.

In fact, it was not without signs. He had been before... but now he was getting bolder.

He Zhiyuan laughed softly, The voice became more and more magnetic, with a sense of flirtation, "Yes, as long as you can write, I promise you."

Qiu Xuning coughed, unable to hide the excitement in his eyes, he lowered his head and looked at the pink letter paper in his hand , raised his face again, looked at He Zhiyuan with moist eyes, and stuttered in his voice: "...Do you want one of those..." He paused, and his eyelids turned red, "Just... What about that, a deposit?"

His eyes rolled around a few times, falling on He Zhiyuan's lips, and then hurriedly looked away. The implication was very obvious.

He Zhiyuan nodded and said, "You should give the deposit."

Qiu Xuning He coughed lightly, blushed and whispered: "That... must be the mouth."

Only in that way can you feel in love. Kissing the cheek and forehead... is all a hooligan.

He Zhiyuan whispered: "Okay, mouth. "

After he finished speaking, he stretched out his hand towards Qiu Xuning. Qiu Xuning closed his eyes nervously, raised his face slightly, pursed his plump lips, and sent it towards He Zhiyuan. With his gesture, He Zhiyuan's attention was drawn away

. When it comes to his soft cheeks, it is probably because Qiu Xuning is growing up. He uses all the nutrients to smoke, and it becomes difficult to gain weight. He has gained some meat in the past six months, and his whole body has become easier to touch. Only His cheeks remained unchanged, still as soft to the touch as before, and he became more and more delicate and delicate.

He Zhiyuan reached out and pinched Qiu Xuning's face gently. Qiu Xuning's eyebrows moved, and he slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were clear, Like a clear water, there was still water, looking moist and shining.

Qiu Xuning's eyes met his, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and then, a light kiss fell on her lips, so fast There was almost no feeling.

Logically speaking, that was all for kissing, but Qiu Xuning always felt unsatisfied and a little disappointed. He slapped his mouth, then subconsciously stretched out his mouth and licked his lips. He

Zhiyuan looked at him. Pretentious, the color of his eyes became darker again, almost no light could shine through.

Qiu Xuning didn't notice his gaze, he thought about the kiss just now, it was too dull to remember the taste, but the feeling in his heart The sweetness almost overflowed, and when I breathed again, I felt that even the air was filled with this faint sweetness.

He glanced at He Zhiyuan shyly, and whispered: "I'm going to write now."

After he finished speaking, he blushed Face returned to the bedroom.