24

His face was still very red, his ears and neck were all red in different shades, and the redness around his eyes had not subsided yet. He stretched out his hand to rub his eyes and said in a muffled voice: "Hurry up and eat the noodles, they are almost cold."

He Zhiyuan looked at him and said, "If you want to complain, you shouldn't say it."

Qiu Xuning put his elbows on the table and covered half of his face with both hands. Only a pair of eyes were exposed to look at He Zhiyuan. He blinked, then quickly lowered his eyes, and said dullly: "I...I don't like to complain, and I won't complain."

He Zhiyuan supported the table and leaned forward slightly. She raised her body to look at him. Those light brown eyes were inexplicably deep, as if they were hiding some emotion.

Qiu Xuning noticed his gaze, opened her eyelids, and met his gaze, "...you, what are you looking at me for?" He

Zhiyuan's voice was low, slightly hoarse, and he said: "You have changed A lot."

Qiu Xuning opened her eyes wide and rolled around in panic, not daring to look at his face. "Have I changed?"

He Zhiyuan said, "I have changed."

"...Where has it changed? Qiu Xuning asked.

He Zhiyuan looked directly at his face, watching his beautiful eyes moving around, not daring to look at him. He looked away and leaned back, "Everything has changed."

Qiu Xuning's heart was beating violently. , asked nagging: "What do you mean when you say this...?" He

Zhiyuan said: "It doesn't mean anything."

He suddenly said this, and Qiu Xuning was really scratching his heart and wanted to know why he said that, and also Because of his unstable mood, Qiu Xuning's eyes flickered, but he did not dare to look into He Zhiyuan's eyes, and his voice was full of guilt, "It's not interesting, you still say that." He

Zhiyuan stopped talking, lowered his head and continued to eat noodles, although he was having a good time. After a while, but the noodles were not cold and still had a little heat, he finished the bowl of noodles in just a few chopsticks.

He glanced at the bowl of noodles in front of Qiu Xuning again and said, "You don't want to eat it?"

Qiu Xuning lowered his head and felt embarrassed. He did have some mysophobia. He didn't want to eat the noodles that Qiu Shuohai had touched anyway, but this bowl The noodles will be wasted.

He Zhiyuan looked at him like this and said, "If you don't eat, I will."

Qiu Xuning raised her face and looked at him, "Are you not full?"

"Didn't you say not to waste food?" He Zhiyuan said in a calm tone.

Qiu Xuning pushed her face in front of him and buried her face in her arms. Only her eyes were exposed, watching He Zhiyuan continue to eat the second bowl.

Soon, he finished the second bowl.

"Do you like to eat the noodles I made?" Qiu Xuning's mouth curved slightly, with a lively laugh in his voice.

He tried not to think too deeply about what He Zhiyuan said just now. No matter what they thought, he was still him. It was difficult to become "Qiu Xuning", and it was impossible to be exactly the same as "Qiu Xuning". He really couldn't imitate him, so he just I never thought about becoming "Qiu Xuning" from the beginning.

This is Qiu Xuning's weakness. He cannot tell lies. Just like the clarity in his eyes, he lives according to this principle truthfully.

"It's okay." He Zhiyuan said.