83

Qiu Xuning was obviously extremely ashamed for doing such a thing. Although no one saw him and He Zhiyuan couldn't see his face, Qiu Xuning's face still turned a deep red color. He accidentally turned his head and glanced in the mirror. , would be frightened by his big red face.

He glanced at the words in his input field, closed his eyes, and pressed send.

Soon, not long after the message was sent, He Zhiyuan sent a video application.

Qiu Xuning almost threw his cell phone away. He calmed down, looked at himself in the mirror with red cheeks, then his eyes fell on the cell phone again, and finally boldly clicked "Reject".

He Zhiyuan over there looked at the rejected sign and almost laughed angrily.

"I want to eat it now!"

Qiu Xuning looked at this message, and the temperature on his face instantly rose a few degrees. He put down his phone, washed his face with cold water, and wiped the water on his face before replying to He Zhiyuan's message. , "I'll give it to you when I get back. I haven't had that in the past few days. Can I replenish it for you when I get back?"

He Zhiyuan said, "The other party has been typing for a long time..." before he replied slowly with a "hmm".

Qiu Xuning breathed a sigh of relief, put the phone back in his pocket, looked at himself in the mirror again, and saw that his face was not so red before he dared to go out.

For dinner in the evening, Zhou Mingmei did not choose to have an old classmate's place, but found another restaurant.

Qiu Shuohai brought his girlfriend over, and a large table was filled.

Zhou Mingmei looked at her mobile phone and complained to Qiu Xuning: "I don't know what your sister is doing now. She won't come back during the New Year. She just tells her the good news and sends out red envelopes. Do I need her few dollars now? I want it." She will come back, but she won't. If Zhaozhao is admitted to college, if she doesn't come back, I will treat her as if she is no longer my daughter."

Qiu Xuning comforted her in a low voice: "She should have something to do, and she will definitely go home when it is finished."

Zhou Mingmei smiled a little coldly, "Come back, I think she has forgotten about home."

Qiu Xuning did not say anything. He knew that Zhou Mingmei had a hard mouth, but most of the time she spoke in this complaining tone, feeling in her heart I definitely still miss Qiu Haiyan.

He clenched his fists and decided to call Qiu Haiyan later to ask about the situation.

This celebration banquet was a little cheap because Qiu Shuohai's girlfriend Mao Jie came over. Zhou Mingmei took Mao Jie to do the housework.

The dating period in a small county town doesn't last that long. You've basically found the right person and almost got married. If you were in a relationship for two or three years, you might still be laughed at.

Mao Jie obviously also had the intention to marry Qiu Shuohai, so she answered Zhou Mingmei's questions one by one, very gentle and virtuous.

Qiu Xuning looked at it, always in disbelief that Qiu Shuohai could find such a beautiful and gentle girlfriend.

But looking at Qiu Shuohai's appearance, it's actually pretty good. He can be called handsome. He's also very tall. He looks like a general in his early 180s. He has long hands and feet. He's lazy and fun-loving and has an old habit of gambling. It seems There's not much wrong with it either.

Qiu Xuning was satisfied with this sister-in-law, and was looking forward to being able to control Qiu Shuohai. Looking at Zhou Mingmei's expression, her eyebrows stretched, it was obvious that like Qiu Xuning, she was satisfied with this future daughter-in-law.