3

After hearing Zhou Mingmei's words, Qiu Xuning hesitated to speak. This incident was not entirely He Zhiyuan's fault. "Qiu Xuning" was also at fault. He should not have stolen someone else's watch.

After being discovered, he not only refused to return it to the person, but also insulted the other person, if it were him, he would be angry too.

But Qiu Xuning didn't dare to say it, because if he did, he might not be able to hide the valuable watch from He Zhiyuan, and He Zhiyuan might take it out on him.

He lowered his head, thinking about this possibility, and trembled slightly in his heart. The Qiu family didn't know He Zhiyuan's true identity, but he knew it. When He Zhiyuan became an adult, he took back the funds his parents had prepared for him, and turned around and took Qiu Zhiyuan's true identity. Every family had surgery.

Although He Zhiyuan's description was all in one stroke, Qiu Xuning could feel that with his temperament, he would definitely not treat people who bullied him well, so he had to guess the future of the Qiu family in the future.

Qiu Xuning took a few mouthfuls of food and then stopped. He rolled his eyes. There were six people in the Qiu family. Father Qiu was still working and not at home. Sister Qiu was also at work. The two of them had the worst tempers. , it’s hard to talk, but Qiu’s mother, Qiu Zhaozhao and Qiu Shuohai are much easier to talk to.

"...Let him come to eat. I'm fine. Don't punish him." Qiu Xuning said softly.

After hearing this, everyone looked at him in surprise. Qiu Zhaozhao said: "Ning Ning, what's wrong with you? Your head is broken! You shed so much blood, and you still talk to him? He is such a mean person. , it’s useless for you to be nice to him.”

Qiu Shuohai sniffed and agreed: “That’s right, our family is already full of people and things, and he just adds to the chaos. Speaking of which, his parents really didn’t bring any benefit to our family. ? Are we just raising him for nothing?"

Zhou Mingmei ignored him and said to Qiu Xuning: "Ningning, you eat your food and leave him alone." Qiu Xuning breathed out

a breath and said softly "Yeah".

Qiu Shuohai said: "Mom, answer me, is our family really raising him for nothing?"

Zhou Mingmei glared at him, "Why do you care so much?"

She refused to say any more, and Qiu Shuohai couldn't pry her mouth open. I had no choice but to close my mouth angrily.

Qiu Xuning was not very hungry. He only ate half a bowl of rice and put down his bowl and chopsticks.

"Don't want to eat?" Zhou Mingmei asked.

Qiu Xuning said: "I'm full."

Zhou Mingmei looked at him suspiciously. Qiu Xuning was stared at by her sharp eyes, and she felt anxious. A faint pink appeared on her fair face, and she didn't dare to look at her. His eyelids trembled slightly, and he whispered: "I, I'm going to do my homework."

He was a little awkward when he spoke. When he stood up, he almost tripped over the leg of the chair. In panic, he held on to the table to stand still.

"Be careful!" Zhou Mingmei's voice rose a little higher. Qiu Xuning was startled and her shoulders shook. He glanced at her quickly, lowered his head and left the dinner table.

"Mom, why do I feel that Qiu Xuning has lost his brain this time? Look at how cowardly he is." Qiu Shuohai picked up his rice, glanced at the direction Qiu Xuning left, and said casually.

It turns out that Qiu Xuning was very overbearing. He would eat all the good food in front of him. Whenever something went wrong, he would slap his throat on the table. It was like he was suffering from mania. He looked clean and clean, but inside he was not like that at all. .