147

Zhou Mingmei had already gotten up, but Qiu Shunming was still sleeping like a pig on the bed and could not get up. Zhou Mingmei simply stopped calling him and pulled Qiu Xuning to sit in the living room. After searching for a while, she asked: "Are you really with him?" So what... are you in love?"

Zhou Mingmei also became uncomfortable with He Zhiyuan, but then she thought about it, it would be better to do this kind of thing with someone she is familiar with, but if she does it with someone she doesn't know, They don’t know the problem either, so thinking about it this way makes them feel better.

Qiu Xuning lowered his eyes and softly said "hmm".

Zhou Mingmei was also a little embarrassed, "When did you start fooling around with him? You told me so many things before, were you lying to me?"

Qiu Xuning said nothing.

Zhou Mingmei lowered her tone and said, "I'm not blaming you. I'm telling you carefully. You are still so young and it is too early for you to do this kind of thing. Are you sure you can go on with him?"

Maybe ? It was Zhou Mingmei's tolerant attitude that inspired Qiu Xuning. He raised his eyes, looked at Zhou Mingmei, and said firmly: "I'm sure, Mom, I'm serious." Zhou Mingmei said, "Okay, just treat it as if

you are serious. , do you still plan to get married in the future? Or will you just live with him?"

Qiu Xuning said: "I plan to get married."

As soon as he said this, everyone's eyes fell on him, Zhou Mingmei said in surprise and surprise : "Really? Then it's okay for you and He Zhiyuan to talk about love. We are not serious relatives. I didn't tell you that his grandfather was adopted by your great-grandfather's generation, but he had biological parents and took him back. He doesn't usually move around, but he is still a relative, and our relatives all know it. If you want to talk to him, if we don't tell him, no one will know. If you plan to get married, it will be easier, and you can also block them. Mouth."

Qiu Xuning paused, and after she finished speaking, she said: "No, I mean, I plan to marry He Zhiyuan."

Zhou Mingmei and Qiu Shuohai and Qiu Zhaozhao next to them were stunned. Qiu Zhaozhao asked: "You How can you marry He Zhiyuan? How is this possible? Stop messing around."

Qiu Xuning said: "You can get married abroad. We plan to register our marriage abroad. Although our country does not recognize this fact of marriage, we are legal outside. Spouse."

Zhou Mingmei felt incredible, but looking at Qiu Xuning's serious face, she didn't know what to say. After a while, she said, "Have you thought about it all?"

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and whispered, "Already I've thought about it all. I'm sorry, Mom, I've embarrassed you."

Zhou Mingmei suddenly became discouraged. She said, "Why are you embarrassing me? You have given me face for so many years. You just like a man and you give him face." Am I embarrassed?"

Then, as if she was talking to herself, she continued: "Your dad was quite good-looking at that time, tall and energetic, and he looked very handsome in front of his peers. The others were not good-looking and I thought it would be shameful to take him out, so I married your father when his family was not very well off at that time. I said I liked him, but I didn’t really like him. I just wanted him to be handsome and I thought he was a face-saving person. My little sisters all envied me. "

I regret it now when I think about it. Of course, I don't regret giving birth to you guys. I just regret that I agreed to him just to save face. I used to quarrel every day and make myself unhappy. Later, my friends became more and more unhappy." You look down on me more and more, because I have no ability as a man, so I look for face in you. Your good grades have really made me stand out and make me look good. They all said that I can give birth to a smart son. Guangzong Yaozu. But I am not willing to sacrifice your happiness just because they can envy me. Faces are all empty, only your own good life is real. Although I say you are still young, but you You are 20 years old. You are already an adult. You have a good brain and you have your own ideas. I can only give you suggestions. I cannot ask you to do this or that. If you were only a teenager, I would definitely disagree. , because that is really young. You are still a child and your ideas are immature. It was for this reason that I strictly prohibited you from having puppy love. I was afraid that if you gave birth to a child, your studies would be ruined. "