143

Qiu Xuning had just washed herself clean and smelled good when she heard Qiu Zhaozhao knocking on the bathroom door, calling him, "Ning Ning! Are you done washing!?"

Qiu Xuning said, "Wait a minute, I'll get dressed."

Qiu Xuning said Zhao Zhao's voice was urgent, "Hurry up and get dressed and come out to see who did you meet today?"

Qiu Xuning noticed the urgency in her tone, his heart skipped a beat, and he speeded up getting dressed. When he finally opened the bathroom door, , even the T-shirt was not pulled out from his pants. As he was arranging his clothes, he asked anxiously: "What's wrong?"

Qiu Zhaozhao picked up the phone and showed it to him: "See for yourself!"

Qiu Xuning saw what was on the phone. A photo. When he saw the content of the photo clearly, Qiu Xuning's face suddenly turned red. His mouth opened and he was speechless.

Qiu Zhaozhao knew it was him by looking at his expression. He was wearing a white coat and black pants today, with a pair of white sneakers underneath. He was tall, with half of his face exposed, and he was leaning against the wall with a tall man. Boys kiss.

Because he is the younger brother, it is impossible for him to admit his mistake. Of course, Zhou Mingmei and Qiu Shunming also cannot admit their son.

Qiu Haiyan dragged Qiu Shuohai through the door and said to Qiu Xuning: "He, an idiot, sent the photo. I asked him to withdraw it, but it was no use. My parents already knew it was you..." Qiu Xuning grabbed Qiu Zhaozhao's

hand . I checked the phone in my phone and looked at WeChat, and my face suddenly turned pale.

Zhou Mingmei and Qiu Shunming had already gone for a walk after dinner, but Qiu Shunming was always lazy and fun-loving. Even when walking, he would probably stare at his phone, so he immediately discovered the photo sent by Qiu Shuohai.

Then Zhou Mingmei also found out.

The family group is only their family, and the scope of the spread is only their family. Qiu Shuohai also said happily: "There is also the Qiu family group, uncles, aunts, and aunts are in it. Originally, I wanted to publish my own trumpet, but Zhaozhao suddenly I sent a message and it jumped to my trumpet all of a sudden. It’s all because you wanted to rob me. If you hadn’t come to rob me, I wouldn’t have sent the wrong message.”

Qiu Haiyan was speechless . He turned his ear and said, "How dare you say that I am so impressed with you that you will be satisfied only if you turn this family upside down?"

Qiu Shuohai still didn't know the seriousness of the matter, "If there's anything else, just kiss me Are you talking? No big deal, I can also kiss Qiu Xuning. They are both men. What else can parents say?"

Except for him beeping there, Qiu Xuning and Qiu Zhaozhao did not speak.

Qiu Shuohai saw that Qiu Xuning's face was pale, her shoulders were shaking slightly, and she felt a little uncomfortable, "What are you afraid of? I sent it out to you, why can't I hold it up for you?" Qiu Haiyan asked: "How do you want to hold it up?

You I still don't understand the seriousness of the matter, and my parents are not fools."

Qiu Shuohai said: "I am thick-skinned and thick-skinned, so I can still block you when the time comes."

Qiu Xuning: "..."

Qiu Xuning's eyes turned red. Tears rolled down his round cheeks, and he choked, "...I, let me go back to school."

He actually wanted to run away.

Seeing that he was crying, Qiu Shuohai panicked, "Why are you crying? Why are you crying over such a trivial matter? Hey, even if you really like men, our old Qiu family still has me, and I'm not an only child. What should I be afraid of?" Qiu Xuning

Squeamish Little Crying Bag Dressed As Villain's Brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें