15

He Zhiyuan stretched out his hand to him. Qiu Xuning subconsciously shrank his neck and closed his eyes tightly.

But after waiting for a while, and when He Zhiyuan took action, Qiu Xuning's frown relaxed and she opened her eyes carefully.

At this time, He Zhiyuan had already sat on the bed and was packing the clothes that Qiu Zhaozhao had taken out of the closet.

"..." Qiu Xuning couldn't believe that he didn't do anything. He asked in a low voice: "You won't hit me?" He

Zhiyuan glanced at him, "You want me to hit you?"

Qiu Xuning hesitated for a while, looking at He Zhiyuan's face. , shook his head slightly.

He Zhiyuan looked away, "Then why should I hit you?"

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment, and his eyes widened, "...Aren't you angry?"

He Zhiyuan ignored him, but Qiu Xuning became a little bolder, and he stepped away He stepped into He Zhiyuan's room. Seeing that he didn't respond, he walked to his side in small steps and whispered: "Do you want me to help you?" He Zhiyuan stopped,

threw the half-folded clothes back on the bed, and lifted up the clothes. Eyelids glanced at him.

Although he did not speak, Qiu Xuning seemed to understand what he meant, but he was not sure. He stretched out his hand and grabbed the collar of a coat with two white and tender fingers. He carefully looked at his expression. If his face With an unpleasant look on his face, he let go.

But He Zhiyuan did not show this emotion. Qiu Xuning confirmed what he meant. He picked up his clothes and looked at him again.

He Zhiyuan seemed a little annoyed with his overly cautious temperament, and said, "Hurry up and tidy it up for me."

He never spoke, and when he spoke, he always had this impatient tone, not just once or twice, Qiu Xuning But he wasn't used to it yet, so he was a little frightened by his tone, and the movements of his hands became faster.

He Zhiyuan didn't move anymore, just watched his movements.

Qiu Xuning's folding of clothes was unexpectedly skillful and careful enough. He packed every corner and corner as neatly as a piece of tofu. He folded one piece and carefully placed it on the bed, with a faint gleam in his eyes. , looked at He Zhiyuan, with a little complacency in his tone, "Look, I can fold it." I

can fold it better than you. Qiu Xuning whispered something in her heart, but did not dare to say it out loud.

He Zhiyuan naturally saw the pride on his face. He said "Yeah", spread out the two items he had folded, and threw them to him, "Fold them together." "

Oh." Qiu Xuning lowered his eyes and carefully folded the items. The messy clothes were folded into different categories and placed squarely together. Then he looked up at him and said, "Shall I put them in the closet for you?" he asked carefully.

He Zhiyuan said "Yeah", and Qiu Xuning put the clothes, pants as pants, and jackets as jackets in different grids, and then saw the underwear in the penultimate grid. There were four grids, and only the second grid was untouched. However, a strange idea suddenly came to Qiu Xuning's mind. Could it be that He Zhiyuan's underwear was also a famous brand, the kind that was super expensive and cost tens of thousands?

It was also a sudden idea. Qiu Xuning wanted to laugh, but held it back. He put the clothes neatly into the closet, then looked at He Zhiyuan, pursed his lips, and showed a cute smile, "I put them away for you."

Qiu Xuning closed the closet with one hand and lowered his voice. , "Don't be angry, it's not good to be angry."

He Zhiyuan looked at him and raised his eyebrows slightly, "What are you going to do if I'm still angry?"