11

He Zhiyuan arrived in the original room and saw the bedding that had been laid out. Qiu Xuning was behind him, with a hint of asking for credit in his tone, "The color I chose for you is suitable for you and can withstand dirt."

Qiu Xuning said to him . The color of his quilt is a very simple gray-blue, and the quilt underneath is also the same color.

"There are also keys. I asked my mother to give them to me." Qiu Xuning took out two keys and handed them to He Zhiyuan.

It was because there was still a key that was not with He Zhiyuan that Qiu Shuohai and "Qiu Xuning" took advantage of the opportunity and slipped into He Zhiyuan's room.

He Zhiyuan took the two keys, stared at them for a while, then accepted them, "Thank you."

After being thanked by He Zhiyuan again, Qiu Xuning's eyes lit up slightly, she looked at He Zhiyuan carefully, pursed her lips and smiled restrainedly. , whispered: "Family, you're welcome."

He Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows when he heard this word for the second time.

Qiu Xuning didn't see his expression. He took the opportunity to emphasize the concept of "family" and clear He Zhiyuan's mind.

"Go to bed early. Let's go to school together tomorrow." Qiu Xuning said, turning around and running away.

He Zhiyuan held his back collar and whispered, "Look into my eyes and say." "

..." Qiu Xuning could only turn back coyly, raised her face, stared at He Zhiyuan with vapid eyes, and whispered: "Go to bed early, and we will go to school together tomorrow." He

Zhiyuan stared at him, and Qiu Xuning quickly blushed again, her eyes wandered, and her lips trembled slightly, becoming a bit pitiful and indescribably funny. .

"Are you okay?" Qiu Xuning said in a weak voice. The thin layer of red on his face spread to the base of his ears, and the entire ear was completely red.

Just looking at each other can make him blush furiously.

He Zhiyuan let him go and seemed to raise the corner of his mouth, but Qiu Xuning had already turned his head away and walked out of the door in a panic. Because of his panic, he didn't pay attention to the bedside table behind him, and his knees hit the sharp edge of the bedside table.

Qiu Xuning hissed in pain, but didn't care and ran away like the wind.

He Zhiyuan stared at his leaving figure until he was completely out of sight, then closed the door.

He sat on the bed and reached out to touch the quilt. It was indeed much thicker than the original quilt, at least it would be fine for winter.

I don't know what he thought of, but a trace of complicated emotions flashed across He Zhiyuan's deep eyes.

As soon as Qiu Xuning ran back to the room, he took off his pants with red eyes. A piece of flesh on his knees was rubbed off, and there was some blood, but it was not serious. After a trace of burning pain, his sense of presence became less and less strong. So Qiu Xuning sniffed and held back the tears secreted from the pain in her eyes.

The next morning, Qiu Xuning took advantage of Zhou Mingmei's return to catch up on her sleep, and quickly spoke to He Zhiyuan, "Let's leave quickly."

Qiu Shuohai always likes to go to bed late and can't get up during the day, but Qiu Zhaozhao is also a high school student, and his early wake-up time is actually about the same as He Zhiyuan's , but loves to stay in bed, always procrastinating for more than ten or twenty minutes, so I haven't been able to meet Qiu Xuning and the others in the past few days.