133

It was quite difficult to eat this meal. After finally finishing the meal, Zhou Mingmei said again: "Ningning, I haven't been to City A yet. Please accompany me for a walk in the evening." Qiu Xuning was a little embarrassed. Mr. He

Zhiyuan She opened her mouth and said, "It's inconvenient to have evening self-study in the evening."

Zhou Mingmei opened her eyes wide and said, "Why do you still have to attend evening self-study when you go to college?"

He Zhiyuan said, "You have to attend it in your freshman year, but you don't need it in your sophomore year. ."

Zhou Mingmei was a little unhappy and said, "Can I ask for leave? Is it okay if I study alone one night later?" Before

He Zhiyuan could make another excuse, Qiu Shunming spoke first and said, "Is there anything good to do? , quickly find a hotel to go back to sleep, I'm exhausted."

Zhou Mingmei said angrily: "You complain that you are tired every day, what have you done all day? What is there to be tired about?"

Qiu Shunming said, "I took the train. Aren't you tired after a whole day and a night? I'm exhausted. I wish I could sleep for three days and three nights. Do you still have the energy to go shopping?"

Zhou Mingmei said, "You are really a spoiler."

After Qiu Shunming said this, she lost interest. Qiu Xuning took the opportunity to ask, "Mom, have you booked a hotel?"

Zhou Mingmei said, "Not yet, I'll check it out later."

Qiu Xuning took out her mobile phone and said, "Let me book it for you."

Zhou Mingmei also He didn't refuse and asked: "Do you still have money in your pocket?"

Qiu Xuning's family also gave him two thousand yuan a month for living expenses. Sometimes he was afraid that it would not be enough, so he gave him an pocket money of five or six hundred yuan. But now Qiu Xuning He didn't spend much money, and all the living expenses were saved. Now he has a small sum, which is his treasury. He said: "Yes, I have money, don't give it to me, I can't even spend it all."

After hearing this, Zhou Mingmei felt distressed and said: "I heard Qin Shouze's mother said that his children all have three thousand for living expenses, and sometimes it's not enough. I ask her for it, but you can't spend all the money I gave you two thousand. Don't give it to your family. " Save money. Now that the family has money, it won't be a problem to support you two."

Qiu Xuning was a little surprised when she heard this familiar name, "Qin Shouze's mother? Mom, why are you still in contact with his mother?"

Zhou Mingmei said, "That's the case. What a coincidence, aren't you two classmates? I have a good relationship with his mother, and we even gave him gifts during the Chinese New Year. Do you remember the sack of oranges at home last year? They were sent by his mother, and they were fresh." Qiu Xuning

subconsciously said He glanced back at He Zhiyuan, but couldn't tell anything from his expression. He said absently: "Oh, I remembered it." Zhou Mingmei said: "His

son is also quite good. He is studying in Tianjin. You are leaving. It's quite close, and we can touch each other."

"..." Qiu Xuning said perfunctorily: "Let's talk about it, Mom, I've booked a hotel for you, I'll take you to the hotel."

Zhou Mingmei said, "Okay, then Will you come out tomorrow?"

Although she couldn't bear it, Qiu Xuning still said cruelly: "...I have an experimental class tomorrow, which is not convenient, so let's do it next time?"