21

He Zhiyuan said: "I thought you were crying."

After hearing this, Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and her cheeks bulged. She glared at him and said, "Do you really want to see my joke?"

He glared. Human strength is also soft and has little power.

He Zhiyuan let go of Qiu Xuning's hand and denied, "No."

Qiu Xuning lowered his head, looked at the toes of his shoes, and muttered: "I'm not crying, I don't like to cry that much."

He Zhiyuan looked down at Qiu Xuning, only Seeing his fluffy hair, he had never noticed it before. It turned out that Qiu Xuning's hair was so black and soft. Like him, it fell naturally and obediently along the curvature of his head. It made his skin white and his eyes dark and bright.

"Your head is healed." He Zhiyuan said.

Qiu Xuning felt that his eyes were staring at him, she raised her face slightly, glanced at him, reached out to touch the head he injured, and said, "Well, it doesn't hurt anymore." He

Zhiyuan seemed to be deep in thought. , he took out a stack of pink sticky notes from his pocket and handed it to Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning was stunned and reached out to take it, "Why are you giving me this?"

He Zhiyuan said, "I will never go to the car dealership again."

Qiu Xuning raised her eyes to look at him, her black and clear eyes glowing with a faint light, "Really Is that true?"

He Zhiyuan looked at him and raised the corners of his lips slightly, "On condition that you give me a paper crane."

Of course Qiu Xuning agreed wholeheartedly, "Okay, then it's settled, let's hook up... He paused and said sheepishly: "Forget it, don't pull the hook." He's not a child anymore.

However, He Zhiyuan stretched out a hand and said, "Pull the hook."

Qiu Xuning looked at his face, and her tone became lively, and said, "Really pulling the hook? Only children pull the hook."

He Zhiyuan stared at him and said nothing. Qiu Xuning couldn't hold on any longer, so she had to stretch out her little finger and hook He Zhiyuan's finger.

Looking at it this way, He Zhiyuan's fingers were actually much thicker and longer than his. Qiu Xuning's hands looked as slender as a girl's hands, without any obvious joints.

Qiu Xuning's eyes lingered on He Zhiyuan's hand that was beginning to take on the outline of a man for a while. It wasn't until he released his fingers that he slowly withdrew his gaze.

He Zhiyuan could naturally feel the envy in his eyes. He lowered his eyes slightly and looked at Qiu Xuning's face. His voice was slightly lower and his tone was much heavier, "Qianzhihe, give it to me tonight."

Qiu Xuning also said, of course Agreeing, he pursed his lips and smiled, and said softly: "Okay, I'll give it to you tonight."

After a pause, the smile on his face disappeared. He stared at He Zhiyuan's chin and asked in a low voice: "Um... I'll give it to you." , does it have any meaning?"

He Zhiyuan was silent.

"...I'm just asking casually. If you don't want to tell me, forget it." Qiu Xuning said.

He Zhiyuan said: "I can only fold paper cranes."

Qiu Xuning reacted and couldn't help laughing. Her soft pink lips revealed her fine white teeth, and the pointed tiger teeth on both sides were also exposed. But After smiling for a while, he immediately pursed his lips again, his cheeks bulged, and he suppressed the smile before saying: "It's already great. I don't know anything except Qianzhi Crane, Qianzhi Crane." You taught me."