107

Qiu Xuning's "thinking" had just ended with a trembling sound when his lips were captured by He Zhiyuan.

The soft and warm touch passed between the two of them. Qiu Xuning worked hard to open his mouth and let He Zhiyuan come in.

How much he rejected this kind of verbal communication at the beginning, but now he has no grudge anymore. After all, he likes everything about He Zhiyuan, so naturally he can't feel any disgust.

He Zhiyuan sucked the tip of his soft tongue carefully, then pinched Qiu Xuning's chin and asked him to raise his neck, so that he could go deeper.

This was He Zhiyuan's usual way of kissing. Qiu Xuning soon felt like he was drowning. A soft hum escaped from his nose, and his throat trembled slightly, letting out a small moan (moan), and the sound of "tsk tsk" water was quiet. rang out in the air, and both of them were ignited with passionate passion.

"No..." Qiu Xuning said vaguely. He still had sense at least, and reached out to grab He Zhiyuan's troublesome hand.

In this regard, it was He Zhiyuan who was in trouble after all. Be patient, but he still remembered that Qiu Xuning was uncomfortable, so when his hand was grabbed, he stopped thinking and seemed to vent his anger on the kiss, kissing Qiu Xuning's lips harder and harder. He kissed Qiu Xuning for an unknown amount of time

. The two of them separated. Qiu Xuning fumbled and took out the paper from the bedside table and wiped the corners of his mouth and neck. The saliva he had not swallowed in time flowed out and stained his neck. "It's so dirty." He muttered in a low voice.

He Zhiyuan He stretched out his hand and stroked his back, and whispered: "You have eaten all the food in your mouth, and it still feels dirty."

Qiu Xuning said: "That's different." He

Zhiyuan laughed.

Qiu Xuning became quiet, and after a while, he felt a little embarrassed again. He said: "Your..., it's up to me."

He Zhiyuan's voice was low and he said: "Ignore it, go to sleep."

Qiu Xuning was silent. After a while, he coughed lightly and said with a bit of stuttering: "Do you want... do you want me to use my hands?"

He Zhiyuan was silent for a moment, then asked more and more: "You can speak faster."

Qiu Xuning: "..."

"Then... then use your mouth." Qiu Xuning said.

Qiu Xuning was like last time. After eating the same thing, he turned on the light and went to the bathroom to drink.

When he came back, he huddled under the quilt, his voice a little hoarse, "It's so troublesome, my throat is about to be scratched by you."

He Zhiyuan stretched out his arms and hugged him, She kissed his mouth again and whispered: "Go to sleep."

"Yes." Qiu Xuning responded, buried her face in He Zhiyuan's arms, closed her eyes, and fell asleep quickly.

The next morning, Qiu Xuning woke up When he came over, he was the only one on the bed. He

got out of bed, went to the bathroom to wash up, changed clothes, and walked to the living room. He saw He Zhiyuan feeding the cat and asked casually: "When did you wake up? "

He Zhiyuan said: "Five o'clock."

It was only about 5:40 now, which was still very early.

It was already bright outside, and there were more people and cars on the street. Qiu Xuning felt a little cold, crossed his arms, and He went back and put on a coat before coming out.