22

Qiu Xuning was still a little shy. He sniffed and his voice had a slight nasal sound, which became softer and softer. "I didn't cry."

His eye circles were still red, but the tears did not flow anymore. He also Embarrassed to show such a look in front of He Zhiyuan, he got up from the ground as if nothing had happened, patted his butt with one hand, looked down at the scraps of paper at his feet, and turned around like an ant to find the broom and a dustpan, and swept up the fragments.

"Let me fold it for you again." Qiu Xuning said.

After washing his hands and wiping them clean, he took out the stack of notes given to him by He Zhiyuan from his pocket, neatly He sat down at the dining table and started folding paper cranes for He Zhiyuan.

He Zhiyuan also followed him and sat next to the table.

Qiu Xuning folded for a while and made several wrong steps. His little face gradually turned red. He raised his eyelids and looked at He Zhiyuan. He muttered: "You, don't look at me. If you stare at me, I've forgotten how to fold it."

After hearing this, He Zhiyuan turned away his head.

Qiu Xuning breathed a sigh of relief and crumpled the note in his hand. Xiaotuan took another note and started folding it.

After a while, Qiu Xuning laughed. He patted the table gently and motioned for He Zhiyuan to look over. "Look, I've folded it."

He held the thousand pieces of paper The little tail behind the crane pretended that it could fly, and with a "whimper" in his mouth, he sent it to He Zhiyuan, "Does it look good?"

This one was much prettier than the one that Qiu Shuohai tore off, Qiu Xuning recalled After looking at the face of the original one, he actually felt that it was a good thing that it was torn off by Qiu Shuohai.

He Zhiyuan looked at the paper crane with a smile on his lips, "This is the cry of a train, not a crane."

Qiu Xuning said. He was stunned, with a confused look on his face, "Then... what's the name of the crane?"

He Zhiyuan held the small paper crane in his hand and said, "I don't know."

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and said : "You don't even know, why do you think cranes don't call like that?"

He Zhiyuan said: "First of all, crows are black."

Qiu Xuning looked at him with a dull expression. He Zhiyuan looked at his dull look and raised the corners of his lips. , and laughed.

Qiu Xuning's face immediately warmed up when she saw him smiling. He Zhiyuan was very good-looking, with handsome eyebrows, a high nose, and thin lips. He looked a little inhumane, cold and sharp. This smile, It diluted the coldness all over his body, and he still looked a little handsome that made people's hearts beat violently.

"You, what are you laughing at?" Qiu Xuning said, his eyes rolling around, trying to move away. But when he saw He Zhiyuan's rare smile, he suddenly felt reluctant to let go, and quietly looked back.

Unfortunately, the smile at the corner of He Zhiyuan's mouth had disappeared at this time, and his tone became calmer and said, "You don't understand."

Are you laughing that he doesn't understand? Qiu Xuning humbly asked for advice: "Then what do you mean by what you just said?"

He Zhiyuan said: "The Crow Paradox." He added, "You don't need to understand."

Qiu Xuning saw that he said "I want it" "It's troublesome to explain" with an expression on his face, so he didn't ask again. However, when he asked others later, he realized that He Zhiyuan was joking at that time. Unfortunately, he was confused at the time and didn't understand.