47

Qiu Xuning knew that he was not qualified to preach to Zhou Mingmei and the others. After all, they were elders. Even if they were at fault, it was hard for him, a junior, to say anything.

But from Qiu Zhaozhao telling him that he wanted to drop out of school to make money, to Qiu Haiyan's grievance, and now Zhou Mingmei taking advantage of others without hesitation, Qiu Xuning's inner discomfort slowly accumulated, and today, it has reached a point where Breaking point.

Zhou Mingmei and the others were indeed very kind to him, but they were too... too harsh on others. Their education was actually very problematic, and all four children were affected to some degree or another.

It is said that parents are children's first teachers. Children will be more or less affected by how they are. However, they unabashedly show all their misfortunes to their children without even thinking that they are wrong. As a result, many of Qiu Haiyan's and others' views were wrong, and they even grew up without realizing that they had formed a wrong view.

Qiu Haiyan and Qiu Shuohai are adults, but Qiu Zhaozhao is still young. After long-term thinking, Qiu Xuning gradually understood that in such a family, Qiu Zhaozhao rarely received attention and love from his parents, so he was always dependent on his parents. Therefore, Willingly or unintentionally cater to and please his parents, Qiu Zhaozhao has the idea of ​​dropping out of school. To a large extent, it is also Zhou Mingmei and others who do not support, encourage and encourage him, and Zhou Mingmei and others also put pressure on a child to become an adult, called Qiu Zhaozhao. It creates a sense of responsibility to support the family.

This kind of family is abnormal, even a little deformed.

He cried very sadly and choked up when he spoke, but he still tried to speak smoothly, "I, I am very grateful to you, and I have never looked down on you, but I feel that you are not doing many things right."

" What's wrong?" Zhou Mingmei felt a little aggrieved after listening to Qiu Xuning's words. She had worked so hard for this family, but had she done anything wrong? Want to be blamed by your son?

He Zhiyuan's warm palms covered Qiu Xuning's slender back, gently comforting him. That palm seemed to have a strange energy, causing Qiu Xuning's somewhat excited emotions to slowly calm down. There was still a steady stream of excitement in his eyes. Big tears welled up and slid down the curve of his cheeks. His eyes were red, and his slender and thick eyelashes were wet and stuck together. His voice was choked, as if with infinite grievances, "...a lot No, if I were a girl, would you still like me so much?"

Zhou Ming muttered for a moment before saying, "Why are you talking about this? What does it have to do with whether you are a boy or a girl?"

Qiu Xuning lowered her eyes, because As he blinked, tears overflowed from his eyes, "Yes, it does matter. My sister is good at studying, but you still let her drop out of school and go to work. If I, I am also a girl, will you let me work too?" In this

family, you can get The basic condition for attention and love is gender. If he was wearing Qiu Zhaozhao at the beginning, he probably wouldn't get any looks from them.

Before Zhou Mingmei could speak, Qiu Xuning sobbed again and said: "What's wrong here is that we are all wrong. The eldest sister and the second sister are girls. You don't care about them. The eldest sister is good at studying and has no study, and the second sister is good at studying. I also want to drop out of school and work. I am the only one in the whole family who is thinking about it. Mom, you know? I feel like I am a blood-sucking insect, sucking all the nutrients out of them. They could have a very good life, but I am dragging them down. I don't want to be like this. When I think about these things, I feel uncomfortable. I feel very uncomfortable."