110

Qiu Xuning's eyes went dark after being kissed, and she felt like she was drowning. She couldn't breathe and couldn't use any strength.

This was He Zhiyuan's usual style of kissing, and he wanted to eat his whole body.

He did the same thing, almost knocking Qiu Xuning to pieces, very fierce and cruel, which is also the main reason why Qiu Xuning has little endurance and short battery life. Although he is a boy and his body is pretty strong, he really can't stand it. It was such a shame for He Zhiyuan to do that.

After the kiss ended, Qiu Xuning breathed heavily like a fish out of water. Her vision was blurred, and only He Zhiyuan's thick shadow could be seen. He Zhiyuan

k

He closed his eyes tightly and let He Zhiyuan lick away his tears.

"...Do you still want it?" Qiu Xuning's originally plump and beautiful lips became red and swollen, with a bit of gloss. He said this and opened his eyes slightly. There was no trace of blood in his eyes. I shed tears and see people much more clearly.

"I owe you first." He Zhiyuan smiled and gently pinched Qiu Xuning's nose.

Qiu Xuning wiped the corners of her mouth, supported her soft body from being kissed by him, picked up the water glass next to her, and took a few sips.

After drinking the water, Qiu Xuning lay back, curled up, and whispered to He Zhiyuan: "You are so stingy."

He Zhiyuan smiled and did not refute.

Qiu Xuning complained slightly: "You always bully me, and you are not allowed to bully you. It's unfair."

He Zhiyuan said: "How do you want to bully me?"

Qiu Xuning choked, and after a while he said: "Once every two months ? Hahaha."

Hearing this, He Zhiyuan reached out and pinched his face, and said hoarsely: "You want me to suffocate to death?"

Under the bright light, Qiu Xuning stared at He Zhiyuan, his cheeks were slightly red, and his lips moved, He whispered, "You fucked me so hard, even once a month is too much for me."

As he said that, before He Zhiyuan could react, Qiu Xuning's cheeks turned a little redder, and his eyes flashed with a strange brilliance and shifted. He turned his eyes back for a moment, stared at He Zhiyuan, and said in a low voice: "If you can get into University A and we can go to the same school, I will do whatever you want, once a day." Hearing this, He Zhiyuan's

eyes flickered . Dark, he said calmly: "Are you serious?"

Qiu Xuning cleared her throat and muttered: "But once a day, the kidneys will be weak, right? Haha, then you can do whatever you want, don't go too far, I will listen to you ."

He Zhiyuan laughed and said, "Okay, I'll wait for that day."

Qiu Xuning blushed, buried herself in the bed, and said, "Go to sleep!"

He Zhiyuan said softly, He put his arms around Qiu Xuning, turned off the bedside light, closed his eyes and fell asleep together.

After Qiu Xuning returned home, Zhou Mingmei was chatting with her old classmates. The sound of eating melon seeds could be heard in the living room. When she saw Qiu Xuning coming back, she called him over to meet someone, "This is your Aunt Liu, do you remember? I gave it to you before." You gave me clothes."

Zhou Mingmei said to Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning looked at Aunt Liu, smiled shyly, and called softly: "Hello Aunt Liu."

He can now look at others calmly. When looking at people, those eyes are gentle and quiet, which makes people feel infinite. I have a good impression. The elders actually love this kind of child very much. He smiles when he meets people and calls out to others with a well-behaved look. If he gets good grades, it will be an unlimited bonus. No matter how you look at him, he is pleasing to the eye and comfortable.