39

Qiu Xuning was afraid that He Zhiyuan would be uncomfortable, so she whispered: "Yang Siyue is very nice, you can chat with her casually."

Seeing that they were still behind, Yang Siyue took a few steps back and walked side by side with them, "Qiu Xuning, what do you think? Did you buy anything?"

Qiu Xuning thought for a moment and said, "I don't have anything to buy."

Yang Siyue suddenly held his hand and said, "Let's go to the drugstore first."

Qiu Xuning didn't like to touch others, especially He accepted girls of the same sex well, but he was afraid that pushing Yang Siyue away would hurt her heart, so he let Yang Siyue hold his arm and lead him in another direction.

They looked particularly right at this moment, one was handsome and the other beautiful, both of them were eye-catching in the eyes of others.

He Zhiyuan looked at them expressionlessly. Qiu Xuning thought of him, turned around and waved to He Zhiyuan, "Come here quickly." He Zhiyuan raised his steps and followed them slowly

.

There was a pharmacy nearby the place they agreed on. When Qiu Xuning and Yang Siyue went in, they were a little worried about Yang Siyue's privacy and asked He Zhiyuan, "Can you just wait for us outside?" He Zhiyuan looked at him and didn't say

yes, either. Without saying anything bad, Yang Siyue pulled Qiu Xuning's arm and said, "Let's go in quickly."

Qiu Xuning said hurriedly: "Wait for us outside, we'll come out right away."

After saying that, without looking at He Zhiyuan's face, he He followed Yang Siyue into the drugstore.

After Qiu Xuning and Yang Siyue asked the clerk, the clerk found them hair removal cream. Qiu Xuning paid for it and pretended that he bought it. When they came out, Qiu Xuning handed over the properly packaged hair removal cream to Yang Siyue.

Qiu Xuning still had a relaxed smile on her face, and looked at He Zhiyuan with clear and watery eyes. There was a bit of soft joy in her voice, "You didn't wait long, did you?"

He Zhiyuan whispered: "No." It

was like As if casually, he said, "You didn't buy it?"

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment, thought about it carefully, and said, "It seems that we are running out of cold medicine at home. I'll buy some. You guys wait for me."

After he finished speaking, he turned around. Ran back to the drugstore.

Only He Zhiyuan and Yang Siyue were left at the door.

Yang Siyue looked at He Zhiyuan up and down, and suddenly said: "You hate me very much?"

He Zhiyuan glanced at her without saying anything, Yang Siyue said: "What have I done to make you hate me so much?"

Yang Siyue thought He Zhiyuan was strange, she didn't even Do anything to feel sorry for him, and his dislike will come out of nowhere.

No, it wasn't actually inexplicable. Only when she was close to Qiu Xuning, would he cast an unkind look at her. She knew that some people would always have inexplicable emotions, but He Zhiyuan was too inexplicable.

She was a beautiful girl, and if she wasn't treated like this by him, she would have suffered psychological trauma if she hadn't been so sunny and cheerful.

Yang Siyue thought about it, snorted coldly, and said, "If you hate me, just hate me. As long as Qiu Xuning likes me, that's enough."

He Zhiyuan glanced at her coldly and whispered, "You are so sentimental."