4

Qiu Xuning didn't know how inconsistent his current appearance was compared with before. Once the domineering and domineering look on his face turned into weak and timid, his whole appearance would look different, even the body that he had ignored before. Zidu began to show its presence, revealing a delicate and pitiful smell.

He hurt his head, so whatever he did was expected, but He Zhiyuan didn't expect that he would face him in this attitude.

It was as if his bones had been softened by him all of a sudden, and even the air around him had a fawning smell.

Qiu Xuning was trying to please him.

He Zhiyuan realized this when he looked at Qiu Xuning's nervous and timid look.

Although Qiu Xuning lowered his eyes, he seemed to have a peripheral vision that was always paying attention to He Zhiyuan's expression. Seeing that He Zhiyuan still didn't speak, he resisted the urge to run away and whispered: "I don't mean anything else, don't misunderstand me."

As he spoke, he mustered up the courage to take a look at He Zhiyuan. He Zhiyuan looked at him and suddenly approached Qiu Xuning.

He took a step forward, and Qiu Xuning took a step back, always keeping an arm's distance from him, as if he was afraid that he would hit him again.

He Zhiyuan also discovered this. He seemed to find it interesting and took another step towards Qiu Xuning. Qiu Xuning quickly took another step back and subconsciously raised his arm to cover his face.

He Zhiyuan raised his foot and took another step towards him. Qiu Xuning stepped back, but he didn't expect that there was a hoe behind him.

He stepped on the hoe, and the handle of the hoe came over at once, hitting Qiu Xuning's head. The pain was so painful that tears welled up in his eyes, but now he was able to hold back from screaming. He just squatted on the ground and covered his head without speaking.

He Zhiyuan looked down at him, and it seemed that he had also been hit by the wooden handle on his ear. The thin, white and tender ear was also congested and turned red. Qiu Xuning breathed in and made a choking sound, which sounded like it was hard to hit. light.

Qiu Xuning waited until the pain subsided, then stood up slowly while holding on to the wall next to him. By this time, He Zhiyuan had disappeared and must have gone back to his room.

Qiu Xuning sniffed, put the hoe in the corner, went to the kitchen to turn off the light, and then returned to his bedroom.

Only when he sat down did he remember that he wanted to drink water when he went downstairs. After what happened to He Zhiyuan, he had forgotten to drink water. After sitting for a while, he ran again and went downstairs to drink enough water. , relieved the dry mouth, and then returned to the room.

He was still thinking about He Zhiyuan looking for something to eat in the kitchen. He hesitated, followed his memory, and pulled out a box of snacks from under the bed. This was the snack box of "Qiu Xuning" baby. It was full of snacks. There is a box of potato chips, twists, ham sausages, spicy strips, fried peanuts, as well as the more filling Shaqima, bread, soda crackers, etc.

"Qiu Xuning" likes to eat these things, but he doesn't like them very much. Sometimes his eating habits and living habits are very influenced by his parents. As a result, many of his preferences are different from boys of the same age. He also doesn't like snacks. Qiu Yanru The lady was very strict with him. His entertainment, diet, and study were all according to the plans she made. If he felt greedy for snacks at first, but over time, under the hint of Ms. Qiu Yanru, he would feel that eating these things would make him uncomfortable. It corrodes and poisons his body, and eating it will cause psychological discomfort, and in severe cases, vomiting.