111

The college entrance examination was getting closer and closer, and Qiu Xuning worked harder and harder. After the results of the third model test came out, he finally took back the top spot in the school this time.

He has a very good foundation. The teachers Ms. Qiu Yanru hired for him were all teachers from top schools. They taught him that he was overqualified but not practical. Although he lacked the guidance of his previous family teacher when he came here, his learning style was developed very early. , are different from the current classmates, so they have an absolute advantage.

Qiu Xuning felt that at least part of the reason before was because of having a sex life and not having enough energy, so he fell back to the top three.

However, he only thought about this idea and did not dare to tell He Zhiyuan. After all, He Zhiyuan used the big steel cannon every three days and was still in high spirits. If he talked about it, the topic would probably turn to kidney replenishment.

For the results of the third model, Qiu Xuning was first in the class and first in the school, and He Zhiyuan was ninth in the school and fifth in the class. These were also very gratifying results, so that night became a "celebration banquet".

He couldn't finish it last time and was tense for another month. Qiu Xuning also missed the feeling of being so happy that he was so happy that he didn't say anything. Instead, he made up another excuse for Zhou Mingmei to do homework with He Zhiyuan. Went to stay at He Zhiyuan's place again.

He Zhiyuan cooked a sumptuous dinner, including fish and meat, as well as Qiu Xuning's favorite pork liver and lungs. He stewed and stir-fried both. Fried spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, scrambled eggs and fried vegetables were all Qiu Xuning's favorite dishes. It was enough. There was half a dining table lined up.

Qiu Xuning was speechless when he looked at it, and said, "How can you finish eating after doing so much?"

He Zhiyuan served him a meal and said meaningfully: "It's easier to work when you're full."

Qiu Xuning's face turned red and her breath became hot. A few minutes, "Then there's no need to do so much."

He Zhiyuan said, "It's all what you like to eat."

Although Qiu Xuning's taste has changed slightly, he ate it carelessly last time and got acne. Even though he is a boy, he still pays attention. Especially after falling in love with He Zhiyuan, he paid more attention to his own image, so that he did not dare to eat as much as before, and worked hard to get back on track. He did not like eating meat very much, but had a soft spot for vegetables. At this time, He Zhiyuan Among the dishes, only the braised fish, stir-fried pork with chili pepper and stir-fried pork lung oil were heavier in salt, the others were quite bland.

Qiu Xuning also knew how hard he was going to feel tonight, so he didn't say anything, picked up his rice bowl and started eating.

Both of them knew what would happen after eating, so they finished their dinner quietly without much conversation.

He Zhiyuan went to wash the dishes, and Qiu Xuning went to take a bath.

But after taking off his clothes and looking at himself in the mirror, he could vaguely feel that there was more meat in his belly. He looked down, then reached out and touched it. There was indeed more meat, and it became softer and softer to the touch. It feels like touching silk, it feels good.

He looked sideways in the mirror and saw that his abdomen was still flat. From his perspective, it was a little bulging. He had eaten too much just now and was still a little full.

Qiu Xuning rubbed his soft belly, looked away from the mirror, and went to take a bath in the bathtub. He was not fat anyway.

He took a long shower and was clean inside and out. He only wore a pair of underwear and went to bed to wait.