95

Qiu Haiyan asked: "What do you mean by that?"

Qiu Shuohai said in a rough voice: "That's what I said! What else can you mean? Damn, it's been almost a year and you haven't let me touch it. I'm not If you don't marry her, you're not playing with her. What does she mean?"

Qiu Haiyan said, "Don't be so loud. What if others hear you?"

Qiu Shuohai pinched his knees and wrinkled his pants, "I Just thinking about it makes me anxious. It’s the Chinese New Year, so getting married would also be a joy, right? When I mentioned it to her, she would say something else. I, Qiu Shuohai, am not bad in appearance, but my academic qualifications are a bit lacking... Shit, Qiu Xuning can pass the exam, Zhao Zhao If I can pass the exam, I have to study hard, but if I can’t pass the exam? Our family is a bit poor, but she is not much better, right? I don’t look up to her, and she doesn’t look up to me. Isn’t it a good fit? What the hell is she? Why are you dissatisfied with me?"

Qiu Haiyan said: "I don't think you are very kind to her."

Qiu Shuohai frowned and said: "Just look at it on the surface, damn, I owe her everything just to buy jewelry for her. I have received Lao Zhang’s salary for three months. I will do whatever she asks me to do. If she asks me to go east, I will go east. If she asks me to go west, I will go west. Damn it, I used to want to live on the rich woman’s soft rice, and now I still do. Damn it!"

Qiu Haiyan was silent. She comforted herself that Qiu Shuohai was a man after all, so he wouldn't be at a disadvantage. But when she thought about Mao Jie asking him to take off his clothes and take pictures, she felt a little weird.

Seeing that she didn't speak, Qiu Shuohai continued to complain, "I want to save face. My parents don't know. They think it's because I don't want to get married. Damn it, I don't want to get married. It's her who's hanging me! What face do I have if I tell you that?" , Damn it, Aunt Fang said she was going to introduce someone to me, and she said she didn’t like me because she was pretty, so I was thinking, I’m not that fucking bad, right?”

Qiu Haiyan came to her senses and said, “Where is your girlfriend? People?"

Qiu Shuohai said: "People over there in Zhongnan, I told them to go to her house to see her parents, but they also fooled me, I don't know what they mean."

Qiu Haiyan said tentatively: "You won't be deceived, right? "

Qiu Shuohai was stunned and said in a rough voice: "What can she lie to me? Lie to my body? Lie to me money? She wants my body and body, come on, I won't refuse her, but she turns out to be nice and lets me go. Hotel, take pictures for me! You can’t take pictures and sell them for money, right? I’m a grown man, who wants to see it? Damn it!”

Qiu Haiyan: “…”

Why is it getting weirder the more you talk about it?

Qiu Haiyan asked: "What if the photos are really taken and sold?"

Qiu Shuohai: "...can it really be sold for money?"

Qiu Haiyan covered her face. He is a grown man, why would he be so...? Qiu Haiyan couldn't tell. She was a little tired, feeling that Qiu Shuohai had never reassured her, "There are men out there who are acting like ducks. Isn't it normal for them to take nude photos of you and sell them?" Qiu Shuohai said blankly: "What the hell is a duck

? "

Qiu Haiyan endured it and said, "Go and search on the Internet yourself. Do you think you, a grown man, won't suffer?"

Qiu Shuohai actually took out his mobile phone and took a hundred (degrees) on the spot. When he saw it, he took the photo in disbelief. Thigh, said: "There is such a good thing in the world?!"