17

He Zhiyuan said nothing, Qiu Xuning held the test paper and stopped talking.

After a while, He Zhiyuan said: "You did well in the exam."

After hearing this, Qiu Xuning sniffed and said hoarsely: "It's okay, but I didn't get a hundred points."

One point was deducted for mathematics because of carelessness, and one point was deducted for chemistry. There are varying degrees of points deductions for both exams and physics, but they are all guaranteed to be above 95 points.

He Zhiyuan whispered: "There will be opportunities in the future."

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment and couldn't help but look up at He Zhiyuan. Even though his eyes were much red and swollen, the gaze he cast was still clear. He moved his lips and whispered: "Thank you."

He Zhiyuan looked at his face, "Thank me for what?"

"Just... just thank you." Qiu Xuning pinched the soft flesh on the pads of her fingers, which were still sticky because she had wiped her tears just now. Vaguely, "Thank you for gluing the test papers for me, and..."

He whispered, trying to open his eyes and look directly into He Zhiyuan's eyes, "And... thank you for what you just said."

He was really serious now. He tried very hard to keep his eyes open. Although his eyes trembled slightly, he did not move away. He looked directly into He Zhiyuan's eyes and said "thank you".

He Zhiyuan stared at Qiu Xuning's eyes and looked at him for a long time, until he closed his eyes as if he couldn't bear it anymore, then withdrew his gaze and said, "You're welcome."

Qiu Xuning pursed his lips and smiled, he sniffed and whispered He said: "I'm going back to my room to do my homework. Goodbye."

He Zhiyuan said "hmm", and Qiu Xuning walked past him with his head lowered. Before he could get far, he stopped again, turned his head and said to He Zhiyuan: " Actually, I really don't like crying."

His voice was so thin that if you didn't listen carefully, you could barely hear it. He ran away after saying this.

He Zhiyuan stood there and gave a rare smile with his lips raised.

Qiu Shuohai tore up Qiu Xuning's test paper, but Zhou Mingmei brought it to the dinner table and told him that Qiu Xuning was crying. Qiu Shunming's face turned serious, "You have nothing to do, follow me out to find a job tomorrow!"

Qiu Shuohai never thought that he would be asked to work by Qiu Shunming after just teasing Qiu Xuning. He was reluctant, "I don't want to go. Why should I work? It's not like my family doesn't have money."

Qiu Shunming said, "It's not about money. When your grandma and aunt ask about money, I'm embarrassed to say you're cheating on me! You're still living at home at such an old age, and it embarrasses you and me when others ask about it?!"

Qiu Shuohai said nothing.

Qiu Shunming turned to Qiu Haiyan and said, "Haiyan, is your pig farm still short of people?"

Qiu Haiyan said, "Dad, the pig farm is always short of people, but it's not like Shuo Hai has never been there before. He can't continue. Yes."

Qiu Shunming said: "You have to do it even if you can't do it. I know how to bully your brother at home. If your brother doesn't get into a good high school, I won't fix you until you die."

Qiu Shunming was convinced, "Isn't it true that Qiu Xuning can't get into school? Is he stupid? Is he still involved with me?"

Qiu Shunming stretched out his hand and slapped him, "You still talk back?!" "

Squeamish Little Crying Bag Dressed As Villain's BrotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara