62

Qiu Xuning didn't know how He Zhiyuan was feeling. He was so panicked just by putting the big box full of things in the room.

After much deliberation, he picked up the box and returned it to Qiu Shuohai downstairs.

Downstairs, Mingmei was talking to Qiu Zhaozhao, while Qiu Shuohai was lying on the sofa playing with his mobile phone, looking leisurely.

Qiu Xuning held the box, looked at Qiu Zhaozhao and the others carefully, then walked to Qiu Shuohai, slightly amplified his voice, and said, "I'll give this back to you."

Qiu Shuohai's eyes shifted from the phone to Qiu Xuning, with a smile on his face. With an incredible expression, "You actually gave it back to me?"

Qiu Xuning pursed her lips, put the box on the coffee table, took a few steps away, and then said, "I don't need this, take it back, I don't want it."

Qiu Zhaozhao said. Bu walked over and reached for the box, "What's here? Brother, did you buy it for Ning Ning?"

Qiu Shuohai snatched the box and said angrily: "What's the matter with you? You don't even want it if I give it to you?" Who was watching secretly before? Why are you pretending to be noble now?"

Qiu Xuning's red lips turned slightly white. He straightened his lips and said stubbornly: "I said I don't want it anymore, you take it back."

He didn't notice that He Zhiyuan also got off. He walked downstairs, walked over, and stood not far behind him.

Qiu Shuohai's face turned dark and he said, "If you don't want it, don't want it. I beg you to take it. Don't regret it in the future!"

He said, passing Qiu Xuning and going upstairs.

Qiu Zhaozhao asked: "Brother, what did you give Ningning? He didn't want you to give it to me."

Qiu Shuohai said angrily: "Go away, it's none of your business."

Qiu Xuning was about to breathe a sigh of relief when he heard Qiu Shuohai's voice change again. , "Fuck, what are you doing?!"

Qiu Xuning turned around and looked over. It was He Zhiyuan who snatched the box from Qiu Shuohai's hand.

Qiu Xuning's face turned pale, and her eyes met He Zhiyuan in mid-air. With panic in her eyes, she blurted out: "Don't open it!" He Zhiyuan's

eyes darkened, and he grasped the edge of the box with his fingers and exerted slight force.

Qiu Shuohai reached out and grabbed it, but the edge of the box was very smooth, and it slipped out immediately after he grabbed it. The box suddenly fell to the ground with such force, and a stack of CDs also fell out, scattering like flowers from a goddess. One place.

The color on Qiu Xuning's face faded instantly. He took a few steps forward, then stopped, feeling stiff and at a loss.

Zhou Mingmei also saw those CDs. She stepped forward and pushed Qiu Shuohai away who was trying to squat down to pick up the CDs. She just lowered her eyes and the veins on her forehead popped out, "Qiu Shuohai!!!" She almost

said He shouted with all his strength.

Qiu Shuohai shook his shoulders and said calmly: "Actually, there is nothing inside..."

Zhou Mingmei looked ugly and grabbed his ears, "Qiu Shuohai, are you mentally ill?!"

She was so strong. Soon, Qiu Shuohai was almost lifted up. Qiu Shuohai screamed repeatedly and shouted: "Kiss me more, am I not your biological son anymore?" Zhou Mingmei's voice was sharp, "If you were not