87

After lunch, Qiu Xuning collapsed on the sofa to eat. The cat jumped down from the back of the sofa and hit Qiu Xuning in the belly. It stepped on him and screamed, "Youyou! Do you want to crush me to death?"

The cat meowed. "With a cry, he squatted on Qiu Xuning's belly and licked his paws.

Qiu Xuning stroked his fur helplessly, and said to He Zhiyuan, who was still in the kitchen: "What did you feed it? It has gained a lot of weight." He Zhiyuan came out of the kitchen, took a plate of fruit in his hand, and put it on the coffee table

. Looking at the fat cat on his belly, he said: "You will gain weight faster after sterilization."

Qiu Xuning then remembered that Youyou was already a father-in-law. He laughed, stretched out his hand to lift Youyou's hind leg, and poked it. He beeped flatly, "It's so pitiful. How come our Youyou has become a father-in-law? He can no longer be a father."

Youyou has a gentle temper, but is very smart. It seems that he can understand what Qiu Xuning said, a little sad " "Ouch", he struggled in Qiu Xuning's hands and slapped his rebellious hand with his paws.

Qiu Xuning laughed heartlessly, her white little tiger teeth looming, and said, "Is our Eunuch You still shy?"

Youyou called out miserably, jumped off Qiu Xuning's belly, and got into the cage. , pointed his butt at them, vividly interpreting the mood of autism.

Qiu Xuning smiled and looked at Youyou with his back turned to his buttocks, and a piece of apple was suddenly stuffed into his mouth. He looked at He Zhiyuan, and He Zhiyuan said: "Originally, he hated me for taking him to be neutered, and you still want to come here?" Make fun of it."

Qiu Xuning chewed the apple in her mouth and looked at He Zhiyuan with a warm smile in her eyes. Because there was something in her mouth, her voice was a little slurred: "An An has a bad temper even when she was neutered, why can't she be treated calmly? Here."

He Zhiyuan glanced down at him, "Can you treat it calmly?"

Qiu Xuning choked, subconsciously crossed his legs and shook his head like a rattle.

He Zhiyuan laughed, poked a piece of banana with a toothpick, and put it in Qiu Xuning's mouth Send it.

Qiu Xuning was fed the fruit by him, and she felt very happy. She put her hand tentatively on He Zhiyuan's leg. He Zhiyuan lowered his eyes and looked at him, "What are you doing?" Qiu Xuning bent her fingers and scratched

his leg through a layer of cloth. Legs, he whispered: "Can I rest on your legs?"

He Zhiyuan was silent for a while and then said: "Yes."

Qiu Xuning laughed, patted his legs, rested his head on his legs, and said softly: "I If you don't want to eat, you can eat by yourself

. I want to take a nap." He said this and closed his eyes as soon as

he said it. He Zhiyuan finished the remaining fruit and then lowered his head to look at him, "Qiu Xuning, I'm asleep. ?"

Qiu Xuning didn't respond. He Zhiyuan looked at it, bent down and bit his cheek gently, and smiled. Time passed quickly, and it was exam week in two weeks. Qiu

Xuning finished the exam and packed his schoolbag. Yang Siyue called him and asked: "It's Hu Xinyi's birthday. I want to treat you to dinner. Let me ask you if you want to go."

Qiu Xuning was a little surprised and said, "It's my birthday too."

Yang Siyue was a little surprised, "Really? You didn't even go with me. I said it."