73

Faced with Qiu Xuning's doubts, He Zhiyuan took a while and then said: "Yes, on purpose."

Qiu Xuning: "..."

He was thin-skinned, but when He Zhiyuan really admitted it, he blushed first, "You, you too Don't be ashamed."

The corners of He Zhiyuan's lips raised slightly, revealing a faint smile, and whispered: "What am I ashamed of, you haven't done it before?"

Qiu Xuning was silent, and He Zhiyuan's smile deepened a little with insight, and there was a hint of emotion in his voice. A bit hoarse, "You really haven't done this before?"

Qiu Xuning coughed softly a few times, trying to pretend to be calm and said: "Get out quickly, I'm not wearing any pants."

As he spoke, he stretched out his hand and pulled the clothes behind him. He made sure not to expose his buttocks.

Not only did He Zhiyuan not go out, he even got a little closer. He walked around Qiu Xuning with one hand, supported it on the washbasin, and rubbed Qiu Xuning's lips with his chin, which was slightly cool. Facing his head, "You haven't answered me yet."

Qiu Xuning felt He Zhiyuan's body temperature and stopped scrubbing the clothes in his hands. He took a gulp of water and whispered, "What's there to say?"

He Zhiyuan chuckled. He said: "There's nothing to say, but I want to know."

Qiu Xuning took a breath and felt that the temperature in the bathroom had increased a lot, "...you step away, I'm so hot."

He Zhiyuan said: "You go first Answer me."

His hands slowly hugged Qiu Xuning's shoulders and pulled him into his arms.

Qiu Xuning's face was red and her voice was much lower. "I, I have never done this kind of thing. I heard what they said. It's addictive, and it's very harmful to your body, and you won't grow taller."

He Zhiyuan laughed, his laughter slightly hoarse, "Anything that's too much will hurt your body."

Qiu Xuning exhaled and twisted in his arms , whispered: "You are unwilling to kiss me, and you are still like this."

"..." He Zhiyuan said: "It's awkward."

Qiu Xuning froze, and there was confusion on his face for a moment. Soon, he reacted and his heartbeat Speeding up, he stammered: "Didn't you just... didn't you already...?" He

Zhiyuan let go of Qiu Xuning's hand, glanced down at the top of his hair, and said, "Don't wash it. Go back to bed and rest."

He had a strong sense of driving away.

Qiu Xuning turned around and glanced at He Zhiyuan, blushing so much that he almost smoked, "...Oh."

He walked around He Zhiyuan to go out, and walked to the door. He reluctantly He couldn't help but turn around, with a bit of pride in his tone, "Are you asking for trouble like this?"

He Zhiyuan's forehead veins jumped and he said, "Get out."

Qiu Xuning closed the door and coughed lightly outside. He said with a voice: "You have to be moderate, too much will hurt your body."

He Zhiyuan didn't say anything inside.

Qiu Xuning didn't eavesdrop this time. He tiptoed back to the bedroom, opened the quilt, and saw that he was already lying on the bed first. Qiu Xuning smiled and lay down on the bed.

The sound insulation in the bathroom was much better. When he entered the bedroom, Qiu Xuning could no longer hear He Zhiyuan's voice, but it did not prevent him from closing his eyes and thinking.