42

In the past, the school was so close to home, and it only took ten minutes to walk there, but now, Qiu Xuning felt that it was extremely long.

However, He Zhiyuan's palm fell on his shoulder again, wrapping his shoulder warmly, and his arm also slightly rubbed the back of his neck. It was very itchy. This itch got to the tip of his heart like a small insect, biting him from time to time. Suddenly, he became increasingly unable to ignore the intense itching.

When he was halfway there, Qiu Xuning finally couldn't help but said, "He Zhiyuan." He raised his face slightly and looked at He Zhiyuan. When he looked over, he gently glanced away again, his cheeks flushed slightly. There was a layer of light pink, and the soft lips revealed an embarrassing tremor, "You, your hands, make me a little itchy."

His voice was very soft and slow. If the distance between the two people were not very close, He Zhiyuan might not be able to hear what he said.

"Itchy?" He Zhiyuan's voice was still a little hoarse because he didn't speak much. He glanced at Qiu Xuning's exposed nape of his neck. Even in the dim light, his slender neck showed a jade-white, black and soft texture. The broken hair is a bit long and hangs down on the skin, making the skin whiter.

He Zhiyuan's eyes fell on Qiu Xuning's neck for a while, then he turned away, then withdrew the hand holding his shoulder, and whispered: "Come closer to me." Qiu Xuning said softly, and He

Zhiyuan disappeared from his shoulder. That warm hand seemed to make the whole person feel more relaxed, but there was also an indescribable feeling of loss in my heart.

After walking a few steps, He Zhiyuan suddenly heard He Zhiyuan say: "There is a barber shop over there."

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment, then looked up at him, "Do you want a haircut?"

He Zhiyuan stretched out his hand, inserted his fingers into Qiu Xuning's soft and smooth hair, and gently She messed up his hair and said, "Cut it. Your hair is very long. It's time to cut it."

Qiu Xuning touched the naturally long bangs on his forehead and whispered in agreement: "It's grown a lot, so it should be cut." ."

Qiu Xuning's hair always grows very fast, and he has to go to the barber shop every now and then, but he forgot about it during this time. Only now did he realize that his hair has grown so much.

He followed He Zhiyuan to the barber shop. It was still raining heavily and crackling outside, and the sound of car horns became distant.

The barber asked politely: "Wash your hair or cut your hair?"

Qiu Xuning said: "Cut your hair."

Before cutting your hair, you have to wash your hair. When Qiu Xuning finished washing his hair and sat in front of the mirror, he noticed He Zhiyuan sitting behind him. Watching him from a chair not far away.

It was a wonderful feeling to see another person in the mirror. Qiu Xuning was not sure how he looked in He Zhiyuan's eyes now. He touched his face and smiled at He Zhiyuan in the mirror.

He Zhiyuan also raised the corners of his lips slightly, smiled, and then looked away.

The barber guy asked: "How much shorter do you want it to be? Or a little bit?"

Qiu Xuning thought for a while and said, "Just cut it a little shorter and trim it. The hair in the front is a little bit covering my eyes."

Haircut The little brother responded and started to cut Qiu Xuning's hair.

After a while, the haircut was finished, and the barber guy used a hair dryer to dry him, and a new hairstyle was completed.

In fact, nothing has changed, except that his hair in front and back has been trimmed.

After it was over, the barber guy said with a smile: "Your hair is of good quality and your hair is in the right shape. It would look better if you let your hair be a little longer." Qiu Xuning thanked him, paid the money, and

came out with He Zhiyuan.

After all this trouble, the rain became much lighter. Once they shared an umbrella together, the distance between He Zhiyuan and Qiu Xuning became much wider.

It was very late when the two of them got home, and Zhou Mingmei's food had already been prepared.

"Ning Ning, why are you back so late?" Zhou Mingmei has been waiting for him to come back for dinner. Qiu Zhaozhao is holding the empty bowls and chopsticks next to her, looking at the dishes on the table eagerly, looking very hungry.

Qiu Xuning pointed to her hair, "I went to get a haircut."

Zhou Mingmei saw He Zhiyuan and said nothing. She said to Qiu Xuning, "Come in quickly, everyone is waiting for you to come back!"

Qiu Shunming also came back, Qiu Xuning When she met his eyes, she felt a little nervous. She hurriedly looked away and said hesitantly: "I want to take a bath first. Can you guys eat first?"

Zhou Mingmei said: "Then hurry up, we won't wait for you. "

Qiu Xuning went to see He Zhiyuan, and He Zhiyuan whispered: "I've already eaten."

Qiu Xuning knew that he must have eaten outside, so he didn't say anything.

After taking a shower, Qiu Xuning sat at the dinner table. Zhou Mingmei asked him: "How did you do in the exam?" Qiu Xuning may have been

nervous along the way and took another hot bath when he got home. He is a little lackluster now. When Zhou Mingmei asked, she just said vaguely: "It's okay."

When Zhou Mingmei heard his tone, she had a bad premonition. Qiu Shunming asked in a loud voice: "Have you estimated the score? Can you go to the next level?" Are you in the experimental class? Last year, the experimental class of No. 1 Middle School required 679, can you go?"

Qiu Shunming's voice was loud and rough, and sounded menacing. Qiu Xuning usually didn't dare to talk to him. When he heard him ask, He also said hesitantly: "Maybe... maybe it can be done."

Qiu Shunming didn't like to hear this, "What do you mean by possible? Aren't you the first in the school? Can't even pass the experimental class?"

Zhou Mingmei hit it with chopsticks. He asked a few times, "Why are you speaking so loudly? The exam is over, what else can you do besides waiting for the results? Isn't Ning Ning tired after the exam? Can you ask him to eat quietly?" Qiu Shunming said in a rough voice: "

Don't I care about him?"

Zhou Mingmei rolled her eyes at him and said in a bad tone: "Please lower your voice, you may blow the roof off if you say a few words."

Qiu Shunming stopped talking.

Ever since it was revealed that he hid the money, he didn't like to go home even more. Now if Qiu Xuning hadn't finished his high school entrance examination, he wouldn't even bother to go home.

Qiu Xuning lost his appetite after eating a small bowl of rice. He put down his bowl and chopsticks, and Zhou Mingmei asked, "You don't want to eat?" Qiu Xuning took

a sip of water, moistened his throat, and said, "You're full, mom, please wait. Eat slowly."

After saying that, without looking at their expressions, he got up to wash up, and then returned to his bedroom.

There are still many traces of "Qiu Xuning" in the room, with posters of two-dimensional girls posted neatly or crookedly. Everyone's face is filled with smiles, and they are looking at him tenderly and lively.

Qiu Xuning stared at the characters on the posters for a long time. He gradually became sleepy. He closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.

He slept very deeply, and seemed to have had some random dreams. He couldn't remember them, but when he woke up, he could feel the dampness and coolness down there.

He reached out and touched it, feeling a little confused, a little stunned, in disbelief, and more of a shame and embarrassment.