30

The turmoil caused by Qiu Shuohai continued, and Qiu Haiyan also rushed back. She was so angry at Qiu Shuohai that she opened her mouth to curse.

In fact, Qiu Shunming's work is not the only one who supports this family now. Qiu Haiyan also provides the family with more than 6,000 yuan a month. If you save some money, you can still save some money, but the current situation is not good. The prices of everything have increased, but wages have not. Moreover, Zhou Mingmei is thinking about eating better because Qiu Xuning is about to take the high school entrance examination. She has spent a lot on food alone, and until now, she has not saved any money.

The only few thousand dollars that were saved were because Qiu Xuning had his head broken, so he went to the hospital for stitches and spent all his money on supplements. Until now, the family had no money left to repair the hole for Qiu Shuohai.

Qiu Haiyan didn't want to care about this matter, she had no money.

Qiu Shuohai had already been beaten, and the family sat down to discuss how to solve this problem.

Qiu Shunming opened his mouth and called Qiu Haiyan, "He is your brother. See if you can pay him back. Gambling debts are the worst thing to be defaulted on. If you don't pay them back, will you get into trouble?" Qiu Haiyan knew that she looked bad

. He stood up and said, "He has no money, do I have money? I don't have any money either!"

Qiu Shunming frowned, "Why don't you have any money? Doesn't Zheng Youqing have money? Ask him for it, which man asks for a wife? If you ask him how much he should get for free, he should get it."

Qiu Haiyan said in annoyance: "Yes? We are not married yet, his money is not my money, how can I ask for it from him? Dad, I beg you After thinking about it for a while, I asked him for money, can he think highly of me? I can keep it if he gives it to me, but I can't ask for it! Do you understand this?" Qiu Shunming's tone became fierce, "Why can't you talk to

him ? Yes! Since I'm chasing you, I have to spend money. Fifty thousand yuan is a lot of money to him. Isn't it a sum that can be given casually? Listen to me, don't talk about whether you have something or not. You don't care about this. , do you want your brother to die?"

Qiu Haiyan said nothing.

Qiu Shuohai's face and neck were red from crying, and his whole face was twisted up, like a rag, "Sister, you have to help me this time. If you help me, I will go to work, okay? I won't burden you, I go to work to earn money to support the family!"

Qiu Haiyan gave him a very tired look, as if she wanted to see through him. She had known this brother too well since she was a child, and he has not changed until now. He has always been like this. , "I said, I have no money."

Qiu Shunming asked: "Will you help or not?" Qiu Haiyan

did not say anything. If she had relied solely on men, she would not be so tired now. She has the funds to run a pig farm. It was indeed her boyfriend Zheng Youqing, but it was never for free. He took the majority. She only had a small amount of ownership, but she did everything in the pig farm. Even so, Zheng Youqing looked down on her and felt She clung to him like a dodder flower, sucking blood.

She was indeed short of money, but she had never taken the initiative to ask for money from Zheng Youqing. She would only accept it when Zheng Youqing gave it to her. Now when she asked for or borrowed money from Zheng Youqing, the nature was different.

He would look down on her even more, but he was already the best man she had access to, and she didn't want to look worse in his eyes.

Qiu Shunming was already impatient, "Are you going to help or not!? Your brother is still young, you want him to be destroyed in the hands of those people?"