Extra 1

Child Qiu Xingyao is five years old this year. Since the spring of this year, he has known that his home is different from other homes.

He has two fathers in his family and no mother, but he is definitely the child of two fathers, because it was his younger father who gave birth to him.

But when the kindergarten teacher asked them to draw portraits of people, everyone gave little red flowers, except him, and he was very angry.

He argued, "I just have two fathers, but no mother!"

Teacher Xiao said, "Everyone has a mother, how come you don't have a mother? Your painting is not quite right. You have to draw your mother." There will be little red flowers."

Qiu Xingyao became even more angry and aggrieved. He felt that Teacher Xiao didn't trust him, so he said loudly: "I told you that I don't have a mother, I was born by my father, ah! You don't even understand, you Why don't you understand! I obviously understand everything!"

Qiu Xingyao has been promoted to the top class, but he is very tall, like a seven-year-old or eight-year-old child. Standing in a circle of children of the same age, he is half a head taller, and he speaks He is smart, articulate, fair skin, red lips and white teeth. He is very good-looking and very lovable. The teachers in the kindergarten all like him. Sometimes when they have nothing to do, they come over to look at his face to nourish their eyes.

It's just that he has a cute face, but his temper is a bit strange. He insists that he has no mother, only a father. This is already the third time. Teacher Xiao saw that he was really excited and had to comfort him and said softly: "Okay, okay, you didn't make a mistake in your drawing. Can the teacher reward you with a little red flower?"

Qiu Xingyao wanted to say no, but seeing that the children around him were already holding the little red flowers and pasting them on the wall, he held back. After losing his temper, he lowered his voice and said, "Anyway, I didn't draw wrong. I only have dad. Teacher, you are wrong."

Teacher Xiao had no choice but to reward him with the little red flower first.

Qiu Xingyao took the little red flower, his grievances were swept away, and he happily posted his little red flower on his little red list.

When school was over, Teacher Xiao led Qiu Xingyao to his parent, Mr. Qiu.

Mr. Qiu looks very young, in his early twenties at most. He still has some baby fat on his face, which is probably a baby face, so he looks very young. His real age must be older than he looks. Teacher Xiao still remembers the first time When Mr. Qiu came to pick up Qiu Xingyao, Qiu Xingyao's loud "Dad" sounded like a bolt from the blue to Teacher Xiao's ears. She thought Mr. Qiu was seventeen or eighteen years old!

After Qiu Xingyao was successfully handed over to Mr. Qiu, Teacher Xiao asked tactfully: "Why didn't you see Yaoyao's mother coming to pick him up?"

Qiu Xuning smiled slightly and said softly: "He is very busy, and I happen to have time, so I'm here to pick up Yaoyao."

Qiu Xuning is still in graduate school and doesn't have much time, but he definitely has less time than He Zhiyuan. He Zhiyuan gets off work late every day and doesn't come back until dinner time.

After hearing this, Teacher Xiao stopped talking, but Qiu Xuning didn't seem to see her expression. He looked down at Qiu Xingyao and whispered softly: "Yaoyao, you are going home. Do you want to say goodbye to the teacher?"

Qiu Xingyao ? I was taught well by him. When I heard what he said, I said seriously: "I remember."

He turned to Teacher Xiao, with a bright smile on his face, and said in a sweet voice: "We are going home. , Goodbye, teacher."