79

Qiu Xuning was obviously frightened. He was shy when kissing twice a day. He didn't dare to get too close to He Zhiyuan, for fear that He Zhiyuan wouldn't be able to bear it.

He Zhiyuan continued to go to and from school with Qiu Xuning as if nothing had happened, as if he had forgotten what happened that night.

Qiu Xuning didn't mention it. In fact, the time spent watching it that night wasn't that long, maybe less than ten minutes, but it was such a shock to Qiu Xuning that he never knew that men and men actually did it in that way.

That kind of place was obviously not a place that could be entered. Qiu Xuning's worldview was shocked and he was in a daze for several days.

It's May soon, and the weather is getting hotter. You will feel hot when you wear a coat, so people on the street begin to reduce the amount of clothing they wear. Even Qiu Xuning, who is afraid of the cold, can only wear a thin layer. T-shirts are out.

Because Qiu Zhaozhao is approaching the college entrance examination, Qiu Xuning has become more attentive to his home in recent weeks.

Even though the college entrance examination is about to take place, Qiu Zhaozhao still has to do things, such as choosing vegetables, washing dishes, and mopping the floor. She also takes on a small part of the housework, and she is used to it.

At this time, she was peeling edamame and talking to Qiu Xuning: "Dad said you have cats and dogs, is it true?" Qiu Xuning

also moved a small bench and sat next to her to help her peel edamame, "Well...it's He Zhiyuan Raise him."

Qiu Zhaozhao said, "He is really rich."

He sighed again and said, "I don't hate him now."

"Why?" Qiu Xuning asked casually.

Qiu Zhaozhao said solemnly: "He is rich."

"..." Qiu Xuning said "oh" dryly.

Qiu Zhaozhao said: "But now we are also rich."

Qiu Shuohai has been hiding the fact that his family is rich. He does not know the situation at home. He only knows that the family has more than 100,000 yuan, and these 100,000 yuan were given to Qiu Shuohai by Qiu Shunming and his wife. After paying the down payment, the three-bedroom apartment of 96 square meters can accommodate him, his wife and children, but Qiu Shuohai has to repay the loan himself.

Because he didn't know the situation at home, Qiu Shuohai was obviously very happy and actually went to work. Now he has a girlfriend. Coincidentally, she is Qiu Xuning's junior high school teacher, who is three years older than Qiu Shuohai. It must be quite beautiful.

Perhaps because he had a girlfriend, Qiu Shuohai had a better attitude towards Qiu Xuning. He kept a distance from Qiu Xuning and did not make any moves again, which made Qiu Xuning breathe a sigh of relief.

Qiu Shuohai no longer lives at home. The number of people in this family has slowly begun to decrease, leaving only Qiu Zhaozhao and Qiu Shunming.

After the college entrance examination this year, Qiu Zhaozhao will also leave home.

Qiu Xuning thought about Qiu Zhaozhao's college entrance examination and asked her: "Have you decided where to take the exam?"

Qiu Zhaozhao obviously didn't think about it and said hesitantly: "You can go anywhere...it's better to be closer to home."

Qiu Xuning Help her give her an idea, "How about going to Sichuan? Sichuan is very good."

Qiu Zhaozhao looked at him with bright eyes, "Do you like Sichuan?"