57

When school was over in the evening, He Zhiyuan first came to the door of Qiu Xuning's classroom to wait for him.

Yang Siyue originally wanted to go home with Qiu Xuning, but when she saw He Zhiyuan, she felt unhappy. Qiu Xuning also knew that he had to choose between He Zhiyuan and Yang Siyue. There was no doubt that he would choose He Zhiyuan, so he was very embarrassed. Said to Yang Siyue: "My brother is here to pick me up, so... I have to go home with him."

Yang Siyue said: "Then you and your brother go together."

Qiu Xuning felt that she had no intention of being unhappy. The corners of his mouth curved up, revealing a smile, "Then I'm leaving?"

Seeing his cautious expression, Yang Siyue felt soft and said, "You go back, Xiao Qinqin and I will go back together."

Xiao Qinqin is One of the girls in the class, Yang Siyue, entered the class within a week, and there are already girls who are doing well.

Qiu Xuning knew it in his heart, so the psychological burden of leaving Yang Siyue was much less. He and He Zhiyuan walked out of the teaching building against the sunset and found their electric car in the parking lot.

He Zhiyuan rode out, Qiu Xuning got on the car and grabbed He Zhiyuan's clothes.

On the way home, He Zhiyuan stopped at the bridge halfway through the ride.

Qiu Xuning tugged on his clothes with some confusion, "Why did you stop?"

He Zhiyuan replied, "Look."

Qiu Xuning followed his gaze and looked over, which was a scene of the setting sun.

There is a gorgeous morning glow on the horizon, and the golden-red intertwined clouds spread like fire. The falling light is golden-red, falling on the people, and even the people's faces are reflected with a faint golden-red brilliance.

This is undoubtedly a beautiful scene, as if painted by the best painter, which makes people unable to take their eyes away.

Qiu Xuning was so focused on He Zhiyuan that he didn't even notice the beautiful scenery.

He Zhiyuan stopped the car, got out of the car, moved the car to the edge of the bridge, leaned on the railings, and admired the beautiful scenery.

Qiu Xuning also stood beside him. The river was flowing under the bridge, and ships were passing by. The morning glow on the horizon only left a vague shadow in the yellowing river water.

Neither of them spoke, they just watched the sunset quietly. After a while, only a little bit of the sunset was left, and the sky darkened. Then He Zhiyuan said, "Go back." Qiu Xuning suddenly noticed that what He Zhiyuan said

was "Go back", not "go home". He searched his memory, and it seemed that He Zhiyuan had always said "go back", not "go home".

In fact, many clues can be discerned from a person's words and deeds. He Zhiyuan should have never regarded his home as his own, so he would not even say "go home".

It's normal for him to be like this. The Qiu family is not his home in the first place. When he reaches adulthood, he will leave.

Qiu Xuning could not help but feel a sense of panic. The hand that was originally just holding He Zhiyuan's clothes slowly tightened and turned into a hug around He Zhiyuan's waist.

He Zhiyuan glanced back at him, then turned back. Qiu Xuning gently leaned against his back and whispered: "I'm always afraid that you will lie to me." His voice was very small, but after all, he was speaking close to He

Zhiyuan, and the wind blew him A small voice came over and He Zhiyuan heard it clearly. He said, "What did I lie to you about?" Qiu

Xuning raised his face, slowly rested his chin on He Zhiyuan's shoulder, and then said, "That's it." , you will stay here in the future, will you lie to me?"