35

One summer day at noon, Qiu Xuning ran in the door excitedly and said to Zhou Mingmei: "Mom, I went to the supermarket to buy groceries, and then I won a prize!" He was obviously very happy, and his little face that was getting fairer and more delicate was shining brightly

. His smile and beautiful black eyes were all curved into crescent moons.

When Zhou Mingmei heard this, she asked in surprise: "What prize did you win?"

Qiu Xuning said: "It's an electric car!"

When Zhou Mingmei heard this, her face was even more surprised, "Did you really win?"

After talking to Zhou Mingmei, Qiu Xuning said Feeling that he was too excited, he suppressed his excitement and said, "It's true. There is an event in the supermarket. If you buy something worth 100 yuan, you can get a number plate. Then He Zhiyuan took the number plate to draw a prize and got a Wait for the prize."

He said deliberately slowly. When Zhou Mingmei heard that it was He Zhiyuan who won the prize, Zhou Mingmei lost half her joy, "He is lucky." Qiu Xuning glanced at her face and said, "

Mom, the car is Do you want to take a look outside?"

Zhou Mingmei's eyebrows drooped. She peeled the edamame in her hand and said coldly: "No, what's there to see? It's not like I don't have a car."

When Qiu Xuning heard what she said, she also There was no other way, but Qiu Zhaozhao came out of the toilet, heard what he said, and said, "I want to see it!"

Qiu Xuning put down the things he bought and took Qiu Zhaozhao out.

The electric car I bought from the supermarket was a small pink donkey. It had a low base and looked small and light. It was very suitable for girls to ride.

Qiu Zhaozhao liked it at first sight. He touched it, sat on it and felt it, and said, "It feels pretty good. It would cost two or three thousand to buy it, right?"

Qiu Xuning said, "Yes."

He said , turned to look at He Zhiyuan. He was sitting on a chair in the yard, watching them from a distance.

Qiu Xuning walked up to He Zhiyuan and said, "Why are you sitting here? Aren't you afraid of the sun?" The

weather has become much hotter now, and both of them no longer wear heavy cotton-padded jackets and sweaters. In the past half year, Qiu Xuning I have grown a lot taller, already in my early 170s, but it seems that I have only grown taller, not fat. I am wearing shorts at this time, and my exposed calves are thin and white, which is very dazzling.

He Zhiyuan seems to be a little taller, but the base is already high, so it's not obvious at first glance.

He Zhiyuan glanced at him and said, "You look good when you're tanned."

Qiu Xuning made a disgusted face and laughed again, "You're almost like an African brother with your tan. At night, I'm afraid I won't be able to see you."

He Zhiyuan was very cooperative. smiled.

Qiu Xuning stopped talking. He sat on another chair and watched Qiu Zhaozhao kick the car support, move his legs lightly, and ride the car out of the yard.

"The high school entrance examination is in a few days." Qiu Xuning murmured with emotion.

He Zhiyuan pushed the can of Coke in front of him after taking a few sips, and said, "I can't finish it."

Qiu Xuning turned his head and glanced at it, and said coyly: "You have already drank it, so give it to me."

He Zhiyuan looked at him. , smiled and said: "It's shameful to waste."