40

The high school entrance examination came as scheduled. Zhou Mingmei woke up before dawn and hurriedly made breakfast for Qiu Xuning.

She thought a lot. She had made taro dumplings the night before, and now she could make boiled dumplings for Qiu Xuning to eat.

If he drinks porridge, he may have to go to the toilet during the exam, which will delay his answer!

After Zhou Mingmei cooked the dumplings, Qiu Xuning just got up.

"Come here and eat dumplings!" Zhou Mingmei greeted him.

Qiu Xuning scratched his neck and went to the bathroom to wash up before coming out.

At this time, the dumplings have just cooled down a bit and are just right in your mouth. Seeing that he kept touching his neck, Zhou Mingmei pulled away his hand and took a look. His skin was white, and a few scratch marks were obvious. What was even more obvious was the red patch on his neck. Zhou Mingmei said: "He was bitten by a mosquito." Did you?"

Qiu Xuning said a little aggrievedly: "Mosquito incense doesn't work."

Zhou Mingmei said: "You take the exam first, and I will spray insecticide in your room later, so you can sleep well tonight."

Qiu Xuning agreed, and he ate it After eating the dumplings, she thought they were delicious, so she asked Zhou Mingmei: "Mom, are there any more dumplings?" Zhou Mingmei

said subconsciously: "No! I'll just cook your bowl."

Qiu Xuning said "Oh" with some disappointment, Zhou Mingmei said Mingmei knew how much he ate. That bowl was just enough. It was obviously impossible to eat any more. She said, "Don't eat too much. What will happen if your stomach hurts?"

Zhou Mingmei thought about it and took it from home. A pack of drawing paper was stuffed into Qiu Xuning's schoolbag. "Did you bring the paper and the draft paper and the admission ticket?" "I

brought them all." Qiu Xuning was cautious in doing things and had prepared these a few days ago.

Zhou Mingmei was not at ease after hearing this, "Take it out and show me, I'm afraid that if you don't bring anything, it will delay your exam!"

Qiu Xuning had no choice but to open her schoolbag and count them one by one, "I really brought them all, mom. Don't worry anymore."

Zhou Mingmei breathed a sigh of relief, glanced at the time, and said, "I'll take you to the examination room!"

Qiu Xuning could feel Zhou Mingmei's anxiety and nervousness. He hesitated for a while but did not refuse.

When they were about to go out, He Zhiyuan came down. He didn't have class today, so he could stay at home.

Qiu Xuning turned around and glanced at He Zhiyuan, his eyes obviously filled with expectation.

He Zhiyuan looked at him and said to him: "Take the test well."

Even a simple sentence could make Qiu Xuning happy. While Zhou Mingmei was changing her shoes, he whispered to him: "I will work hard to get a good result in the test." Come back."

After leaving the house, Zhou Mingmei said: "You and He Zhiyuan have a good time, I have no objection, but after you are admitted to No. 1 Middle School, don't play around with him all the time, do you understand?" Qiu Xuning looked at her and asked in a low voice

: "What? You call it playing around?"

Zhou Mingmei said, "I mean, study hard and don't waste your time."

Qiu Xuning obediently agreed.

Zhou Mingmei sent him to school, and then she felt relieved and went home.