13

Unfortunately, it was Saturday and Qiu Xuning did not have to go to school.

Qiu Shunming came back from leave and wanted to take the whole family out for a drink.

"What kind of wine are you having?" Qiu Xuning asked.

Qiu Shunming said, "Let's have a wedding banquet. The eldest daughter of the Chungen family across from our house finally got married. Let's go and have her wedding banquet."

Qiu Xuning was stunned for a moment and asked nagging, "Are you all going?"

Qiu Shunming said: "Let's all go. There are a lot of us, so we'll just go to the restaurant. We won't lose any money."

He said, grinning as if he was very proud.

Qiu Xuning: "..."

He saw Zhou Mingmei preparing several bags again, as if he had a premonition of something, but he still couldn't believe it, so he asked in a low voice: "Mom, what are you doing with so many bags?"

Zhou Mingmei said calmly. : "Bring it back if you can't finish it. There's no need to buy groceries these days."

Qiu Xuning: "...wouldn't it be bad if so many of us went to have a drink?"

Zhou Mingmei pulled a face and said, "What? Isn't it good? We have given red envelopes, what if we don't eat them and come back?"

"Ah..." Qiu Xuning clenched his fingers and pinched the soft flesh of his fingers. He didn't know much about banquet etiquette, but he also knew how to eat. It was a joke for Jiu and his whole family to go out. Even before anyone left, he had already started to feel embarrassed. "...Um, Mom, I want to stay at home and do my homework."

He gave a reason in a panic, and then She looked at Qiu Zhaozhao and said, "I don't know some questions, and I want to ask my sister to teach me."

Zhou Mingmei didn't know what he was thinking. She was a little hesitant when she heard what he said, but in the end, she still focused on learning, and her face showed With a very pity expression, he said: "Forget it, you don't have to go, I will bring it back to you when the time comes."

Qiu Xuning breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Zhou Mingmei, "Well, where is my sister?"

Zhou Mingmei He glanced at Qiu Zhaozhao and said, "You stay at home and teach Ning Ning to do her homework, you know?"

Qiu Zhaozhao licked his lips and said to Zhou Mingmei: "Mom, then you have to bring me meat, I like braised pork Meat."

Zhou Mingmei agreed and went out with Qiu Shunming, Qiu Shuohai and Qiu Haiyan.

It's fine for four people, but it would be a bit bad for six people. Qiu Xuning thought.

Qiu Zhaozhao looked at him and said, "Should we watch TV first?"

Qiu Xuning thought for a while and said, "Let's do our homework."

Qiu Zhaozhao agreed. Qiu Xuning thought of something and asked, "Where is He Zhiyuan?"

Qiu Zhaozhao said When she heard this name, she wanted to roll her eyes. She muttered and complained: "I don't know where I went. I went out early in the morning. Really, I ran away after eating and didn't wash the dishes for me."

Qiu Xuning took a sip. Lips, he whispered: "If you ask him to wash the dishes, he will wash them until there are no dishes at home."

Speaking of this, Qiu Zhaozhao became angry, "I think he did it on purpose. He even dropped the dishes after washing them, but he just didn't want to wash them. Bowls."