46

An indescribable atmosphere spread between the two of them, like the summer wind, carrying a sense of heat and tenderness, or like the grass about to break through the ground, ready to move.

Neither of them spoke. After a while, Qiu Xuning's cheeks were slightly red, looking away, and whispered to He Zhiyuan: "Mom is going to take me out for dinner tonight, will you go too?"

He Zhiyuan said nothing.

Qiu Xuning glanced at him quickly, lowered his eyes, and whispered: "When the time comes, you can sit with me and I will take care of you."

He Zhiyuan laughed and said "Yeah" in a low voice.

Qiu Xuning breathed a sigh of relief, with a relaxed and joyful smile on his lips.

He Zhiyuan looked at his face, and finally couldn't help it, and stretched out his hand.

The next second, Qiu Xuning opened his eyes slightly and turned to look at him.

He Zhiyuan withdrew the hand that had just pinched his cheek with a normal expression, and said with a normal expression: "Go in." The hand that

had just pinched his cheek was lowered to his side, and he gently rubbed his fingertips, there was still residue there. The warm and soft touch on Qiu Xuning's cheek was the same as the touch in fantasy, even better.

Qiu Xuning touched the place he had touched just now. It seemed to be burned by fire and a little hot. Qiu Xuning pursed her lips and did not ask him why she reached out to pinch his cheek.

When Qiu Shunming came back, he had a smile on his face. He looked at Qiu Xuning, his eyes were shining, and he walked towards him and said, "My good son, you really give your father a try. Come on, let him kiss you!"

As he spoke, he stretched out his hand to hold Qiu Xuning's head, and moved his face towards him, as if he really wanted to kiss him.

Qiu Xuning was so frightened that an expression of panic appeared on his face. Before he could run away, He Zhiyuan, who was standing next to him, suddenly took a few steps forward and blocked Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Shunming almost ran into He Zhiyuan, and he opened his mouth and said, "What are you doing? Who asked you to come here!?"

He Zhiyuan stared at him without speaking.

He always had nothing to say to Qiu Xuning's family and looked cold and smelly.

Qiu Shunming has always disliked him, and he has indescribable dissatisfaction and resentment in his heart. Naturally, he doesn't have a good look towards him. Even if He Zhiyuan gave him money, he always had the feeling of raising him like a dog and wasted a year. Wasting his thoughts was part of the reason why he didn't confess to Zhou Mingmei and the others. Of course, the more important reason was that he wanted to keep the money alone.

Now that she has no money, Zhou Mingmei still dislikes him, and even her children resent him, which makes Qiu Shunming feel even more angry. His son did well in the exam, and he wants to get close to him. Qiu Shunming's face turned ugly.

Qiu Xuning walked out from behind He Zhiyuan, pursed her lips, and then tried her best to smile, and said to Qiu Shunming: "Dad, you go take a bath first, and then we go to eat?" When Qiu Shunming saw him, a smile appeared on his face again

. Come on, "My good son, you did so well in the exam, your dad I want to reward you, I will buy you whatever you want!"

Zhou Mingmei pushed him and said, "You also said, hurry up and take a shower. Look how sweaty you are and how stinky you are!"

Qiu Shunming felt a little embarrassed when he heard her words. He cursed in a low voice and turned around to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

The family didn't go out until Qiu Shunming finished taking a shower.