68

Qiu Xuning looked at the photo on the ID card. At the first glance, he couldn't help but laugh.

In his imagination, He Zhiyuan's ID photo should look good no matter how he took it. Unexpectedly, the reality was that even a handsome guy could not stop the devastation of the ID photo.

He Zhiyuan on the ID card had an inch shaved off, his eyes were still sharp, but his left cheek was swollen, and his whole face had a strange complexion. Compared to Qiu Xuning, He Zhiyuan's ID card had a truly dark history.

Qiu Xuning smiled so hard that his eyes narrowed. He looked at He Zhiyuan, stretched out his thin white fingers and poked his left cheek, "Why are you so swollen here?" He

Zhiyuan saw him smiling and whispered: "Heren There was a fight, and the color was stained on his face."

Qiu Xuning showed a clear expression on his face, "So this ID photo was photoshopped?"

The person who edited this picture obviously didn't have any skills. He Zhiyuan's face was The repair made one side dark and the other bright, making He Zhiyuan's face a little unrecognizable.

The boy at the front desk watched the two of them making trouble and secretly guessed their relationship. Before he could figure out the reason, he saw the tall boy taking the ID card from the short boy's hand, turned around and said, "Two of them?" Hours." He said as he placed a 20-yuan note on the front desk.

The guy at the front desk hadn't seen the short boy's ID card yet, but he had no intention of pursuing it and let them in with a blind eye.

He Zhiyuan turned on the computer skillfully, and then glanced at Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning also turned on the computer. The computer in the Internet cafe is very large. It is very smooth to play games with almost no lag. The experience is better. If there is no better choice at home, most people will come to the Internet cafe to play, but now it may still be In the morning, there were no people in the Internet cafe, and it seemed a bit deserted.

"What are we playing?" Qiu Xuning asked in a low voice.

He Zhiyuan downloaded a competitive shooting game, and Qiu Xuning also followed in his footsteps and downloaded that game.

Qiu Xuning has some unspeakable worries about games. "Qiu Xuning" loves to play, almost to the point of forgetting to sleep and eat. He even borrows mobile phones from his classmates to go home and play in bed. His grades dropped quickly, which is also due to playing games.

Thinking of this, Qiu Xuning suddenly retreated, but with He Zhiyuan by his side, he didn't say anything and followed He Zhiyuan quietly. Whatever he did, he followed.

So the characters were created together very quickly.

Their seats were so close that their arms could bump into each other. Qiu Xuning shrank his arms, but He Zhiyuan's arm still poked over, touching his skin hotly, with a slight itching. Qiu Xuning felt a little uncomfortable and muttered: "Put your hand closer and occupy my position."

He Zhiyuan glanced at their arms and slowly retracted them, leaving space for Qiu Xuning.

"Get ready." He Zhiyuan stared at the computer and sent a team application to Qiu Xuning.

Qiu Xuning looked away from He Zhiyuan's computer and fell on his own. Just in time, he saw a window pop up, asking him if he agreed to form a team. Qiu Xuning was quick and clicked "disagree".

He Zhiyuan turned to look at him, Qiu Xuning's cheeks turned slightly red, and he said embarrassedly: "I accidentally ordered the wrong one, can you try again?" He Zhiyuan looked back and sent another